Jones this and Jones that

• Thread starter Deleted member 385619
  • Start date
DC is friends with Cain and Rockhard. He is more socially adjusted than Jones by default.

iboensG4IkmEpm.gif

Some of you are WAY too caught up in the drama. This is like Sex In The City for some of you, ya?

Try this; ignore ALL the trash talk and promos, paying attention to only the fact that we have two extremely talented fighters stepping into a cage on Saturday. Both fighters are effectively undefeated (Yes, Hamill, I get it ... we ALL get it) and both seemingly have a dislike for each other.

That's ALL you need to know in order to get excited for this fight.

Funny, the most dramatic post is yours. This is a social forum bud

Jones will hand DC his first loss and it's not the Hamill kinda way...

And OP. You're only getting a glimpse into these guys in competition mode. I bet if you just lounged around at their house one day, they're normal ass dudes.

The problem that Jones has is, he's forced people to look at him through the context of mr. Perfect christian man, instead of just a dude.

He brought it on himself.

Even if people thought of him as 'just a dude' they would have still ended up thinking he is a dick. Jon jones is great as a fighter, fighters should jump at the chance to train with him for the sparring. However he is not the sort of person I imagine gets invited to peoples home's a lot, he is the david brent of MMA

DC is just being DC. Not once did he say he was the "good guy".

Jones' problem isn't that he's an ass hole. Its that he tries to come off as Mr. Perfect.

Such bullshit.. Jones is an arrogant alpha male and has always put that out there..

Funny, the most dramatic post is yours. This is a social forum bud

Whatever you say, bud. No idea how my post was "dramatic" but you clearly need to try to start some "drama" in order to fulfil some innate female tendency creeping up in your vagina.

youre right

add rumble, phil davis, evans, osp to that list, very hard to like

why cant they be more likable like gus, bader n glover?

I totally see what you did there brah.

Whatever you say, bud. No idea how my post was "dramatic" but you clearly need to try to start some "drama" in order to fulfil some innate female tendency creeping up in your vagina.

Lol 2 for 2

Even if people thought of him as 'just a dude' they would have still ended up thinking he is a dick. Jon jones is great as a fighter, fighters should jump at the chance to train with him for the sparring. However he is not the sort of person I imagine gets invited to peoples home's a lot, he is the david brent of MMA

True....

He admits to being sensitive tho, he cant hide his feelings he says. Thats not too bad, he is the opposite of fake unlike Jones.

Most fighters picked him to win, thats saying alot about how unpopular Jones is among fighters imo, because Jones is the champ and has been quite dominant.

20 vs 11, Jones is the small favorite in the odds.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Pros-Pick-Jones-vs-Cormier-79357

DC is good,

but he emotional bc jones' feminine tendencies are rubbing him the wrong way. For a cage fighter Jones he is very passive aggressive outside the cage. And I would assume most of his fans like this feminine side and possibly even have a crush on him.

jones is no good,

fights training partners, pokes eyes, kicks knees, talks about being GOAT blah blah blah.

This is battle between good and evil, TS, you are evil hope u burn in hell :icon_evil

DC is good,

but he emotional bc jones' feminine tendencies are rubbing him the wrong way. For a cage fighter Jones he is very passive aggressive outside the cage. And I would assume most of his fans like this feminine side and possibly even have a crush on him.

jones is no good,

fights training partners, pokes eyes, kicks knees, talks about being GOAT blah blah blah.

This is battle between good and evil, TS, you are evil hope u burn in hell :icon_evil

Haha

dc is a girly whiner which irritates jones. DC fans like girly men

Aw. So worked up you replied twice. Cute.

Gilmore Girls re-runs are on somewhere I'm sure, better hop to it.

Shit boy you really do tell it like it is. This is really bothering you, are you DC

Aw. So worked up you replied twice. Cute.

Gilmore Girls re-runs are on somewhere I'm sure, better hop to it.

Suddenly DC's nonsense makes a little more since. By saying very little I was able to get a very Cormier like reaction out of you. Outstanding!!! Couldn't have been better if I planned it myself.

Back