Jones this and Jones that

• Thread starter Deleted member 385619
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 385619

DC has many brain washed. It is in fact true that jbj is an asshole. But the idea that dc is a good guy is insane. He is a whiny infant like manchild, great fighter though. I dont know who is going to win, but I hope its not the 'fake' pudgy guy calling the the other guy fake, even if it is true. DC may very well be the only mma fighter who needs an ass whipping more than Jones

Last edited by a moderator:
DC is just being DC. Not once did he say he was the "good guy".

Jones' problem isn't that he's an ass hole. Its that he tries to come off as Mr. Perfect.

They were talking about this on Chael's podcast.

I actually agree. This is a fight between two socially awkward people who are very hard to like. Jones is much worse though.

DC has many brain washed. It is in fact true that jbj is an asshole. But the idea that dc is a good guy is insane. He is a whiny infant like manchild, great fighter though. I dont know who is going to win, but I hope its not the 'fake' pudgy guy calling the the other guy fake, even Iif it is true. DC may very well be the only mma fighter who needs an ass whipping more than Jones

I like you, TS.

I've come to find DC far more annoying and insincere than I've ever found Jones to be.

Remember how obsessed Frank Mir used to be about Brock Lesnar. DC is like that and it's ****ing annoying.

And OP. You're only getting a glimpse into these guys in competition mode. I bet if you just lounged around at their house one day, they're normal ass dudes.

The problem that Jones has is, he's forced people to look at him through the context of mr. Perfect christian man, instead of just a dude.

He brought it on himself.

I actually agree. This is a fight between two socially awkward people who are very hard to like. Jones is much worse though.

DC is not socially awkward. He was the captain in his wrestling days, captain at AKA and has a job over at FOX. He is a bad trash talker though.

youre right

add rumble, phil davis, evans, osp to that list, very hard to like

why cant they be more likable like gus, bader n glover?

Jones is awesome and us up in T.O. respect the performances he has put on.

He really became one of my favorite fighters when he accepted the fact that Vitor may break his arm but it didn't matter because he would still find a way to win.

What a warrior.

And OP. You're only getting a glimpse into these guys in competition mode. I bet if you just lounged around at their house one day, they're normal ass dudes.

The problem that Jones has is, he's forced people to look at him through the context of mr. Perfect christian man, instead of just a dude.

He brought it on himself.

Im am reffering to the perception of dc. Not who he really is. I dont know him, I wouldn't want to due to his apparent defensive nature

The concept of liking or disliking fighters based on them being a "good guy" or a "bad guy" I tend to find dubious at best.

Unless they actually beat up women or rape children, I couldn't care less how they act outside the cage.

I like them based on their fighting skills and/or their fighter persona.

How is this not fighter bashing in every sense of the term?

youre right

add rumble, phil davis, evans, osp to that list, very hard to like

why cant they be more likable like gus, bader n glover?

Gus?? You are reffering to the woman beater right?

The concept of liking or disliking fighters based on them being a "good guy" or a "bad guy" I tend to find dubious at best.

Unless they actually beat up women or rape children, I couldn't care less how they act outside the cage.

I like them based on their fighting skills and/or their fighter persona.

Like gus! Good point though

JBJ has had fights where he has endure some sort of beating, a broken toe, almost a broken arm, that punishment outweights the punish DC has recieved, so now is time for DC to get beaten

I've got to agree. At least Jones is kinda laid back, DC just seems so wound up and bitchy.

Im am reffering to the perception of dc. Not who he really is. I dont know him, I wouldn't want to due to his apparent defensive nature

Like I said, they're in competition mode.

Some of you are WAY too caught up in the drama. This is like Sex In The City for some of you, ya?

Try this; ignore ALL the trash talk and promos, paying attention to only the fact that we have two extremely talented fighters stepping into a cage on Saturday. Both fighters are effectively undefeated (Yes, Hamill, I get it ... we ALL get it) and both seemingly have a dislike for each other.

That's ALL you need to know in order to get excited for this fight.

Back