Jones solidifies his P4P status as GOAT!

He lost the round but he won the fight, Jones never lost a fight. Well you really can't say the same about GSP can you now?

P4P KING just admit it.

9 years ago is irrelevant to p4p noob.
Just like the Jones/Bonnar fight is irrelevant for p4p.
You're mixing up p4p and GOAT.

Care to address how Jones ten less top ten wins puts him in the conversation with Andy and GSP for GOAT? Of course not.

Jones fought somebody his own size & it showed.

The talent and fighter spirit is there for Bones, if he can win a rematch to Gus and a couple more fights over smaller guys like Glover or Machida maybe he could be the GOAT of LHW. Then he could move to HW and expect a miracle to do something similar with the guys up there.

I think this just solidifies GSP as P4P goat. I hate his fights, but man he doesn't lose rounds often.

Jones looked a little lost when he didnt outsize his opponent. If JOnes were to step up to people even remotely bigger than him in HW, he'd probably get wrecked.

except for that time hughes tapped him, serra knocked him out, bj slapped him around, shields took rounds from him on the feet, and Condit damn near knocked him out.

GSP is great, but I really doubt he's going to end up GOAT w/ Jones, Fedor and Silva ahead of him, maybe ahead of Fedor. And possibly Aldo down the line.

...and if you look to your left, you'll see a troll...wave to the troll, kids.

prime fedor never got close to losing or involve in a controversial decision like tonight.

jones is not even close to goat status.

He's not the GOAT yet, but he's close. Another couple of defenses should seal it. I don't see who could be ranked ahead of him then.

he doesnt deserve to be on the p4p list.. let alone at #1.

first time he fights a guy thats not a blown up middleweight/10 years older/much shorter with a 1 foot reach disadvantage and he nearly drops a decision.

Thankyou, this is the best post I seen all night.

its amazing how fast jones huggers are trying to spirit their champ away after such a close fight.

You guys are all crazy with the hate for Jones! He's without a doubt P4P numero uno and the future GOAT.

The empty Gatorade bottle he threw into the crowd at the weigh ins will be worth thousends of $ in the future!

JBJ is the FUTURE!!!

Last edited:
Let's face it, he's the best. Clearly won the Gustafsson fight 3-2 broke Tito's record and looked like a warrior in a great battle.

Rogan and his bias commentary though once again made some noobz really mad but that's just because they don't know what they are watching.

I think he won against Gus but it was close. He did not clearly win. If he clearly won, then 50% of fighters and fans wouldn't give it to Gus. I'm glad he beat Tito's record as Jones is a million times better than him, and Jones sure did look like a warrior, no doubt about that. With that being said, I would still say it's too early to call him GOAT. His HW dreams have probably shattered as it was quite evident to me that although Jones is the #1 at LHW, a lot of it is due to him being able to use his reach when fighting MW sized LHWs. Jones is an amazing fighter, but yesterday showed us that he is beatable and that a guy with good striking that isn't a midget has a shot at him.

FedorSylviaGif3.gif

Do you have any fuckin idea what prime fedor would do to that guy we saw tonight?
you are really dumb

Back