Jones solidifies his P4P status as GOAT!

JJ Tijuana

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Let's face it, he's the best. Clearly won the Gustafsson fight 3-2 broke Tito's record and looked like a warrior in a great battle.

Rogan and his bias commentary though once again made some noobz really mad but that's just because they don't know what they are watching.

Jones P4P King...Deal with it!

I think this just solidifies GSP as P4P goat. I hate his fights, but man he doesn't lose rounds often.

Jones looked a little lost when he didnt outsize his opponent. If JOnes were to step up to people even remotely bigger than him in HW, he'd probably get wrecked.

Jones was not he clear winner of that fight. He arguably won, and he arguably lost. It was close.

Let's face it, he's the best. Clearly won the Gustafsson fight 3-2 broke Tito's record and looked like a warrior in a great battle.

Rogan and his bias commentary though once again made some noobz really mad but that's just because they don't know what they are watching.

Jones P4P King...Deal with it!

FedorSylviaGif3.gif

Do you have any fuckin idea what prime fedor would do to that guy we saw tonight?

I think Jones is well on his way to being the GOAT LHW

but this is not a fight that demonstrates that at all.

LHW GOAT? Yes.
P4P current? Nope that's GSP.
GOAT? He has a long way to go to catch GSP, Spider or Fedor.

Forget whether Jones won or lost and let's just address this: Rogan was DESPERATELY wanting Jones to win. He even starting making excuses in case he lost. What the heck?

this fight proves 2 things
1. gsp is simply the best
2. jones would be horrible at heavy

nope sorry he didnt break the record. he lost tonight in everyones eyes except anyone financially invested

Jones is awesome and all, but hes not the p4p king.

GSP isn't P4P King sorry, he lays on his opponents and does nothing. Jones goes to WAR!

Fedor is awesome as well but dat 3 fight losing streak...

Back