Jones message to Dana: Let's make the distinction between bad business and bad press

J180

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
2qiprud.jpg

35clzs5.jpg

Bad business = Dana and the UFC running to the media to create bad press, announcing things with no agreement, attempting to use public pressure to make him sign something on their terms.

Guess the UFC didnt learn from 151 when they went out of their way to make Jones the scapegoat, public pressure does not work on Jones when it comes to business.

Last edited:
Images not available for viewing.

Edit: fixored!

Last edited:
So was Jones considering not taking the fight?

I imagine he is either unhappy with the date, or unhappy that they would announce the fight in the middle of a contract renegotiation.

I like that he hasn't signed yet I believe he will but Dana is being an asshole about it so fuck him let him sweat a bit.

Jones is scared...or wants more money...or both

I will laugh at Dana's pain if Jones demands to fight DC first. I will salivate at that fight cause I'm pretty sure a motivated and pissed off Bones destroys Gus in 2 rounds. I don't know what will happen with DC though.

Gus is next, but they are going through negotiations most likely on money and date. But than the UFC ran to the press. Jones usually fights in the Fall. Yet the UFC ran to the media about a August date.

What happened to Dana saying he has no problems where guys want to better their financial situation/life, etc. re: Rich Franklin, but for Jon Jones, no. For Greg Jackson, no. For Ronda, yes.

no idea on what he means by that

He the champ of the world, he decides when he fights. The promotion tries to accommodate him and enlighten him as to when the best time is. Not ram it down his throat. At least, that is the way it is done in boxing.

Contenders don't have a say, only champs do.

wtf HES THE FUCKING CHAMPION

why hes afraid to fight a top contender?

i mean was there a champion in the history of the sport that tried to duck as many fights as him?

Jones is a diva. The way he communicates only makes him look worse since he's responsible for the cancel of an entire ufc card and constantly delaying fights. It's really becoming a habit of his even though he sees it differently.

I'm always on the side of fighters being paid more. I'm always against them trying to decide who and when they fight.

Jones needs to go to Bellator
and fight Newton

Jones is a diva. The way he communicates only makes him look worse since he's responsible for the cancel of an entire ufc card and constantly delaying fights. It's really becoming a habit of his even though he sees it a differently.

Your little brain still cant even understand what went down with 151. After its been explained by many and most opening their eyes to the bullshit the UFC pulled. Stay out of this.

Back