Jones just had his GSP-Hendricks moment

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Really close competitive fight that A lot of people thought he lost. I really wanna see how he bounces back from this because this is his 3rd fight in a row that he doesn’t look his usual dangerous self. If Jones keeps this pace up he’s gonna lose (to adesanya)

what does sherdog think ?

and was this a worse robbery than GSP-Hendricks or about the same .

6UN3g-1uUMPWVYrru1znMVjijzxrHoaC0Gyztw-jexA.jpg

Really close competitive fight that A lot of people thought he lost. I really wanna see how he bounces back from this because this is his 3rd fight in a row that he doesn’t look his usual dangerous self. If Jones keeps this pace up he’s gonna lose (to adesanya)

Interesting enough 30% of media had this fight for Jones. No one had it for GSP back in 2013.
Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 3.07.08 AM.jpg

Jones had his second GSP Hendricks moment in a row

GSP over Hendricks is justifiable

Jones over Santos and Reyes is justifiable

But damn I cant believe he got both. Especially this one

Jones had his second GSP Hendricks moment in a row

GSP over Hendricks is justifiable

Jones over Santos and Reyes is justifiable

But damn I cant believe he got both. Especially this one

feel like he easily beat Santos but yeah this fight was crazy

Both lost.
MMA is more corrupt than boxing

Hendricks on steroids was more danger with his KO power and better then Reyes

He had it also in 2013.

That was really fucked-up end of the year. Gus and Hendricks won, but lost because of idiots that call themselves judges.

Sadly, 7 years after nothing changed.

Sherdog is having its going full retard moment right now

finally saw the fight

this is worse than hendricks-gsp... reyes should be 100% champ

Dude, GSP arguably won the Hendricks fight. You need to let that shit go.

Anyone that thinks GSP absolutely could not have won the Hendricks fight just outs themselves as having no idea how to score fights.

Jones has multiple questionable decisions now. Georges had 1 (Anyone can suck it who is still retarded enough to argue GSP/Penn 1).

This is Jones’ 2nd “GSP/Hendricks moment” back to back

He had it also in 2013.

That was really fucked-up end of the year. Gus and Hendricks won, but lost because of idiots that call themselves judges.

Sadly, 7 years after nothing changed.

2013 was a crazy year for MMA in hindsight...

Rousey and WMMA debut, Anderson gets KOed, Pettis becomes champion, Gus vs Jones, GSP vs Hendricks and Silva's leg break

GSP vs Hendricks round 1 - Lets also not forget GSP had a TD and sub attempts.

The deciding round of GSP vs Hendricks:

GSP outstruck and outgrappled Hendricks in the deciding round of the fight yet retards still cry robbery. I get it though. It's one of Rogan's most biased commenting he's done.

upload_2020-2-9_11-24-2.png

Interesting enough 30% of media had this fight for Jones. No one had it for GSP back in 2013.
View attachment 725039
The difference is Jones won’t run away from the sport for 4 years and wait to cherry-pick a journeyman fluke champ.

also Jones face looked like he just took a shower, while George’s faced looked like he got mugged by multiple people at once.

Back