Jones hires Roberto Alencar as BJJ coach ahead of Cormier

I wonder if Buchecha is coaching DC again this time around. I've been too busy lately to keep eyeballs on guys I'm not fans of or don't train with. Who else is Jon working with this camp? Still working with Izzy?
I believe he is, probably still trains with Camarillo occasionally too.

Jones is built for the bottom game. Would be a monster with real BJJ.

Match is gonna end like it did vs Lyoto. DC face down with his eyes open like he's seen the devil himself.

I'm a blackbelt in bjj under Roberto Alencar. He has been working with Jon since the Charl Sonnen fight. Before that fight I got to film a private Jon did with Roberto working triangles. I think this will be the first time Roberto goes with him to the fight. Jon is getting the belt back

I'm a blackbelt in bjj under Roberto Alencar. He has been working with Jon since the Charl Sonnen fight. Before that fight I got to film a private Jon did with Roberto working triangles. I think this will be the first time Roberto goes with him to the fight. Jon is getting the belt back

No you're not... you're a Green Belt.

Jones looks to have aged 20 years. I think people (and Jon) will be shocked by how normal he looks when he comes back. I think he's had his prime and it's over.

Back