Jones hires Roberto Alencar as BJJ coach ahead of Cormier

markg171

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
12716579_545311948962037_563375587_n.jpg

jonnybones Hired @tussagb as my official jujitsu coach today. #Growth#TeamJones is only 68 days away from world title number 10

Last edited:
Very accomplished grappler! Man Jon Gracie will be a beast. He was a white belt who hadn't even trained in a gi when he tapped Vitor.

GOAT

Similar to what I was going to say, which was: Unnecessary as Cormier isn't going to be putting him on his back in this fight.
Both of them can get takedowns,but there wont be any top position time for each man,it will matter only for points.

From JBJ to JBJJ :cool::p

Last edited:
Still believe the fight will end just like Jones/Sonnen, Cormier getting elbowed into oblivion for all the shit he's talked, walking around with Jon's belt, it will be glorious to see DC get smashed and the rightful king retake his throne.

Jones became one of the greatest effort with minimal effort

Can't wait to see what this new animal looks like

DC better pull out while he can; training at AKA won't make anyone suspicious if he does.

Bones seems very confident that this title match is a foregone conclusion. Everything I see, he says I'm about to win my title back. I get the confidence but I hope he's right. He seems supremely confident that DC has no chance of winning.

tumblr_mzmzrkvYAi1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

GrayPalatableAtlanticblackgoby.gif

ADCC Jones jumps guard for a guillotine choke in the rematch guaranteed.

Still believe the fight will end just like Jones/Sonnen, Cormier getting elbowed into oblivion for all the shit he's talked, walking around with Jon's belt, it will be glorious to see DC get smashed and the rightful king retake his throne.
Yeah, that's not how it will end. This is coming from a Jones fan.

I wonder if Buchecha is coaching DC again this time around. I've been too busy lately to keep eyeballs on guys I'm not fans of or don't train with. Who else is Jon working with this camp? Still working with Izzy?

Back