Jones Haters' Safe Space

TheToqueville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones loves the fans AND the haters guys, dont worry.

This is a place where seething, anxious, insecure Jones haters can come and lament/make excuses as to why the GOAT ends another contender.

Never lost a fight in the octagon.

Never even been rocked in an mma fight.

NOONE in mma has done what he's done.

Legend after legend, contender after contender, they all feel lost in there with the GOAT.

Shed tears knowing that you aren't alone in your sadness and confusion. May the GOAT bless your bum souls.

Last edited:
jon-jones-crying-press-conference-dopingjpg.jpg

Remember when he failed a drug test and they moved an entire UFC event to another state just so he could fight? That was so awesome, I love how he gets a free pass for cheating because he is such an incredible fighter. Such a likable, respectable person, one of the greatest steroid using athletes the world has ever seen!!!!!

Remember when he failed a drug test and they moved an entire UFC event to another state just so he could fight? That was so awesome, I love how he gets a free pass for cheating because he is such an incredible fighter. Such a likable, respectable person, one of the greatest steroid using athletes the world has ever seen!!!!!

"If steroids made you Jon Jones, there's be more Jon Joneses."

Oh yeah I forgot, hes the ONLY fighter to ever use a performance enhancer in mma. Not your favorite fighters, of course....lol

Come and cry here after the fight man, I made this thread for you.

"If steroids made you Jon Jones, there's be more Jon Joneses."

Oh yeah I forgot, hes the ONLY fighter to ever use a performance enhancer in mma. Not your favorite fighters, of course....lol

Come and cry here after the fight man, I made this thread for you.

Was that a yes? You do remember? Awesome I'm glad you can get behind a fighter like that. The lance armstrong of MMA!

Jones only loves vegan food, Jesus and just a tiny little bit of turibabol and coca.

Nothing to cry about. Jones is a good fighter made great by PEDs. The truth stings, but it's still the truth.

Was that a yes? You do remember? Awesome I'm glad you can get behind a fighter like that. The lance armstrong of MMA!

Lance Armstrong brought hundreds of millions of dollars towards cancer research. Dude gets a bad rep.

*Lost more rounds to Gus than Fedor did in 32 fights over 10 years

Jones is legit a top tier piece of shit outside the cage and will prob end up in jail 15 years from now. With that being said, he wont lose to goofball Reyes.

lol.....so I can come throw my tantrum here when Reyes goes to sleep? I'm not buying the hype until I see it.

Back