Jones Haters' Safe Space

Jones is legit a top tier piece of shit outside the cage and will prob end up in jail 15 years from now. With that being said, he wont lose to goofball Reyes.

In the fight game, noone does what Jones does.

Outside of the cage, pretty clear that Conor is the real top tier piece of shit.

Jones loves the fans AND the haters guys, dont worry.

This is a place where seething, anxious, insecure Jones haters can come and lament/make excuses as to why the GOAT ends another contender.

Never lost a fight in the octagon.

Never even been rocked in an mma fight.

NOONE in mma has done what he's done.

Legend after legend, contender after contender, they all feel lost in there with the GOAT.

Shed tears knowing that you aren't alone in your sadness and confusion. May the GOAT bless your bum souls.

Every one this guy's posts...

giphy.gif

Jones is legit a top tier piece of shit outside the cage and will prob end up in jail 15 years from now. With that being said, he wont lose to goofball Reyes.

You wish hoe. He’s better than your pappy and your grandpappy, and anyone in your maladroit family tree. You hate greatness, because you know it’s something you could/can never attain.

Is normal for a casual of life. Stay in your lane, cretin.

Actually, he did lose a fight in the octagon.

Nice try though noob.

tenor (27).gif

Lance Armstrong brought hundreds of millions of dollars towards cancer research. Dude gets a bad rep.

LMAO, how in the hell did armstrong "brought hundreds of millions of dollars towards cancer research." ???

Jones haters hate the guy so much they actually think a former IT worker is gonna beat the GOAT

LMAO

LMAO, how in the hell did armstrong "brought hundreds of millions of dollars towards cancer research." ???

Google is your friend , livestrong yellow bracelets were for cancer research

Thanks bud, appreciate you creating an environment where I can vent my truth. Jon Jones ain't shit, his fall from grace will be epic and I hope it's tonight. Fuck that sociopathic, habitual lying, bitch. Hope Dom knocks the gyno off him.

Is that what you think? Apparently Google is NOT YOUR FRIEND.

Per Google since you're too lazy

Armstrong founded the charity in 1997, after he was diagnosed with testicular cancer and before he first won the Tour de France. Since then, it has raised some $500 million and has evolved from a focus on testicular cancer research to addressing the needs of survivors of all cancers

Per Google since you're too lazy

Armstrong founded the charity in 1997, after he was diagnosed with testicular cancer and before he first won the Tour de France. Since then, it has raised some $500 million and has evolved from a focus on testicular cancer research to addressing the needs of survivors of all cancers

It says it evolved from a focus on testicular cancer research. MEANING THEY NO LONGER FOCUS ON RESEARCH BRUH

It says it evolved from a focus on testicular cancer research. MEANING THEY NO LONGER FOCUS ON RESEARCH BRUH

Are you retarded or stupid? Lol it clearly says it went from testicular cancer to all cancer

Are you retarded or stupid? Lol it clearly says it went from testicular cancer to all cancer

I suppose English is not your native language, so let me help you...

https://www.outsideonline.com/1904781/its-not-about-lab-rats

" The foundation gave out a total of $20 million in research grants between 1998 and 2005, the year it began phasing out its support of hard science. A note on the foundation’s website informs visitors that, as of 2010, it no longer even accepts research proposals."

I suppose English is not your native language, so let me help you...

https://www.outsideonline.com/1904781/its-not-about-lab-rats

" The foundation gave out a total of $20 million in research grants between 1998 and 2005, the year it began phasing out its support of hard science. A note on the foundation’s website informs visitors that, as of 2010, it no longer even accepts research proposals."

You must be stupid, I didn't quote any of that

Jones loves the fans AND the haters guys, dont worry.

This is a place where seething, anxious, insecure Jones haters can come and lament/make excuses as to why the GOAT ends another contender.

Never lost a fight in the octagon.

Never even been rocked in an mma fight.

NOONE in mma has done what he's done.

Legend after legend, contender after contender, they all feel lost in there with the GOAT.

Shed tears knowing that you aren't alone in your sadness and confusion. May the GOAT bless your bum souls.
meh. I think yo are just a weak, basic level troll.
For Fedor did more and better.
Beat more champions, for longer, and NEVER hit pregnant ladies nor failed to pico-anything.

<Fedor23>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back