Jones has an unfair advantage over all other human fighters

And still...

b8n6xqS.jpg

*BREAKING NEWS*

UFC 200 - Jones vs. a Kangaroo turns out to be a tragedy!

The guy who was supposed to dethrone Jones was put behind bars for accidentally making the whole sold out MGM Grand Garden Arena explode by using a technique supposedly taught by Steven Seagal.

-'I told him not to use that specific wrist lock full force, I told him people would actually die. But he didn't listen.' Commented Seagal.

images

A kangaroo with a microchip for a brain would be as smart if not smarter than Jones and have a good use of legs, so that's fair.

When I read this I spat coffee all over my phone

Hahahaha

Sad thing is, this isn't even the most ridiculous thread today.

If bones beat the Kangaroo, Sherdog would complain that he's "only fought short armed marsupials" and he's "Ducking primates".

How about making Steven Seagull teach a chimp some moves? One could argue a chimp would be bad at game planning, so he'd need the most devastating technique there is which he could just spam like it was the EA UFC video game. This is where Seagull jumps to the picture and whispers a thing or two to Jon Jones' challenger chimp about making the fight end very quickly.
A chimpanzee surely has the power and chin to deal with Jones, he just needs some proper techniques.

That's a scary thought actually!

lJMqYer.jpg

How about making Steven Seagull teach a chimp some moves? One could argue a chimp would be bad at game planning, so he'd need the most devastating technique there is which he could just spam like it was the EA UFC video game. This is where Seagull jumps to the picture and whispers a thing or two to Jon Jones' challenger chimp about making the fight end very quickly.
A chimpanzee surely has the power and chin to deal with Jones, he just needs some proper techniques.

That's a scary thought actually!

lJMqYer.jpg

A full grown male chimp would kill anyone

Oh dear, comparing him to a chimp in the first example...

"Jon Jones has been ducking me for years! When will this pussy, man up and sign the contract?"

species_8472h_17.jpg

Oh dear, comparing him to a chimp in the first example...

I think you're the one comparing him to a chimp, if all it takes for you to see the word "chimp" and immediately make some kind of correlation. OMG, never mind, I didn't realize he compared him to a kangaroo right after that!! WTF is wrong with the TS?!

Meh 2/10 attempt at trolling and being funny

It'd be nice if you'd cry more so work on that.

You start out by crying about something totally rediculous, and then gets called out for it, and now the person calling you out on crying, is the one who is crying?`

Seriously, you should consider a ct scan. And whatever you do, don't have children, please

Sad thing is, this isn't even the most ridiculous thread today.

If bones beat the Kangaroo, Sherdog would complain that he's "only fought short armed marsupials" and he's "Ducking primates".

How sad but true. They just refuse to acknowledge his superiority against humans or animals from the Australian plains.

You start out by crying about something totally rediculous, and then gets called out for it, and now the person calling you out on crying, is the one who is crying?`

Seriously, you should consider a ct scan. And whatever you do, don't have children, please

What did I even say? Why don't you break it down for my malfunctioning brain?

Back