Jones has an unfair advantage over all other human fighters

Coffee79

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's taller, bigger, stronger, longer, smarter, and more skilled than any human fighter he's ever faced. It's obvious that he has a completely unfair advantage over humans at this point. For this reason, I think the only solution is that he be made to fight an equivalent animal near his weight.

Chimps are ridiculously strong and would negate that strength.

A kangaroo with a microchip for a brain would be as smart if not smarter than Jones and have a good use of legs, so that's fair.

An octopus would negate that reach.

I find that it's time that Jones move up and out of the human division and we begin inter-species combat.

I feel these are all valid criticisms against Jones - at least in comparison with the hundreds of like minded threads made against him in the past two days.

Who's on board with me on this ?

who-s-coming-with-me-o.gif

Last edited:
On the contrary, Jones has a huge disadvantage with those ridiculously skinny legs (allowing him to cram more weight upstairs)

He has an unfair advantage: He's betta

I think his advantage is that he is smarter.

Yes.

It has nothing to do with when DC, or anyone, has an underhook on Jones, they have to stand up nearly straight, 0 forward drive, 0 balance.

Jones with overhooks have a much deeper driving position, angled centre of gravity, legs too far away to be grabbed.

It has nothing to do with the fact that Jones' arms and shoulder joints allow him to elbow people from as far away as they can straight punch him.

It also does not matter that he just has to hold his head backwards, take a step back, to get out of the way, where everyone else would have to take multiple back peddling steps to cover the same distance.

It is totally irrelevant that he can connect his hands behind even the widest of sprawls, where nobody else would be able to grab more than a single.

Do i even need to go on? Because i could.. easely.

No, Jones is just smarter.

Yeah, funny how Gus was able to touch Jones so easily when no one else aside from Machida at the time had even been able to land a punch.

A kangaroo uses it's tail to balance. That tail would be a good help in controlling clinch or defending takedowns. A kangaroo, if trained in martial arts, could learn to slap with the tail pretty nicely as well. It would definitely knock people out. I don't know what it's tail weights but it looks big and strong. One problem I see is kangaroo's reach. They have very short arms, but maybe the tail makes it up.

Interesting topic!

Back