Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Here is a screenshot

original.jpg

What do yall think?

That can't be right

Those aren't the updated stats dude

Go look at one of the other 5 threads about this same thing. Jones landed more.

Troll post. Not the actual end-fight stats, which Jones won.

Try again.

They've obviously counted all the legkicks as significant strikes. I wouldn't call them significant at all, but that's just me(?)

Do people seriously think Jones had more strikes than Gus?

People are delusional.

>take away a third of Gustafsson's strikes
>add sixteen attempted strikes
>add more strikes landed for Jones

TOP LEL UFC

sounds legit

LOL Gus was really accurate with his boxing tonight, and they say he did 38% That really does not look right at all.

Don't they break it down to kicks and ou he's also? I would like to see those stats instead of totals.

They've obviously counted all the legkicks as significant strikes. I wouldn't call them significant at all, but that's just me(?)

Those leg kicks sucked rofl.. They hurt jones more then Gus which showed after the fight he could not even walk on his own... Gus checked a ton of them, there was like 1-2 maybe 3 or 4 that were actually good powerful kicks that he put his hips in, the rest are just garbage push of shots made to make some distance rather then do damage

And there is no fucking way in hell Jones had more sig strikes rofl, if there is anything that say otherwise then thats when you click the delete button and just get rid of that garbage cuz its just not true.

Anything that isn't a jab is significant, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back