Jones - Gustafsson Official Stats released

Do people seriously think Jones had more strikes than Gus?

People are delusional.

Yea I know. There is no way jones had more significant strikes unless they counted all the leg kicks which would be BS.

These are fixed stats, changed after Zuffa heard that Jones actually won.

You keep saying that... and you sound foolish every time. They recounted the strikes because it's easy to make mistakes counting the strikes while watching the fight live. If that's too hard for you to understand, there's nothing more to tell you.

EDIT: Scratch that... On second thought, there's no way you legitimately believe that. You got me.

That can't be right

It's not. Live feed from Sherdog's twitter had it at 134 significant strikes for Jones, 110 for Gus. Fightmetric takes time to tally the scores since they have to rewatch the whole thing again in slow-mo to calculate. Odds are, this is a preliminary estimate tally.

Not even close to being accurate and you had better do some more research.

stats.jpg

Out of jones "supposedly" 137 strikes, how many of those were blocked?

Those stats seem completely out of wack. Looks like they are counting how many strikes jones actually threw, not the ones that actually connected!

So ALL of their strikes were significant strikes? That has to be a new record, right? Is this really real?

haha so much hate.

I would really like to know how many people shitting on Jones are bitter Anderson fans.

it was a close fight that Jones won, your tears are delicious.

never realized that people could act like such babies.. it's a sport lol

Jon Bones Jones face shows who landed the most significant shots.

Can we get a stat on how many of Jones' "Significant strikes" were knee-stabbing leg kicks?

Also... 100% significant striking, huh? Why do people take this stuff serious. I watched the fight, Gus was more busy and landed more often. Jones had a LOT of leg kicks. He also had some awesome head kicks and a spinning elbow.

How the fuck does any site have Jones landing more than Gus.

Yea I know. There is no way jones had more significant strikes unless they counted all the leg kicks which would be BS.

Cecil Peoples does agree that leg kicks don't finish fights.

Back