Jones gonna bus/bust Gustafsson

I was one of the few who thought Gus was going to win the first fight

Even made a thread about it and got roasted for believing Gus would have any chance

In the rematch tho I'm going with Jones, he'll just find a way.

200.webp
And I get tagged for being the old man around here @BC (no f*king old man jokes now) and I gotta explain this simple play on wordz I maybe hipper & smarter than I thought..?
  • Bus: Bus pick you up, drop you off. Get outta town on a bus just "Leave"...
  • Bust: If you get Bust or Broken in a fight safe to say you didn't win
So I'm saying Jones gonna drop Gus like a bus anywhere he wants since just like a bus Gus as been waiting on Jon to come back.
Jon gonna gonna pick Gus up and Bust his ass back to Sweden... Did I really need to explain all that for a simple thread title... Bus/Bust same God Damn thing accept for the T...
<SelenaWow>

Daniel DC (Double Chin) Cormier said Cyborg v Nunez was his main event fight.

Still salty after getting wrecked and destroyed by JBJ.

Crybaby b!tch.

Only thing that's going to bust..is jones ..for steroids

Cool AV brah, Chuck should know what I'm talking about being busted back to the wife and kidz and getting his ass bust in the cage by Tito...

yes because otherwise the joke is way too much of a reach and doesn't work

No joke bro just a simple play on wordz that some got, others not so much....

I don't recall making a big deal out of it. I said that I respect Jones for taking this fight.

No disrespect intended man, you said that you were surprised Jon didn't do a warm up fight before Alex, but I think Jon is just fine without a warm up fight.

No disrespect intended man, you said that you were surprised Jon didn't do a warm up fight before Alex, but I think Jon is just fine without a warm up fight.

No disrespect taken. Jones may be fine without a tune up fight, especially since Gus hasn't been very active either. I just respect that he's immediately jumping right back in the deep end with his toughest rival.

F*k Yeah small fry seems like you don't you use that account much anyhow judging from your numbers I'd be honored to dead it.

I got no idea where you going with the garden and underwear stuff sounding like a Central Park late night man to man hook up? People here know payne don't play dat sh!t...

You’re on, account bet it is.

Don’t welch bruh, take care of your underwears man.

Back