Jones gonna bus/bust Gustafsson

@BC ever since Jon used this spinning elbow against Gus to crack him hard Gus as added this to his go to moves now Gus pupil, Jones Master

jon-jones-spinning-elbow.gif

t64kNbn.gif

Stfu. You have no evidence that Jones didnt train hard for that fight other than his own words. (When has Jones lied?). Of course he’s going to have an excuse for why he performed poorly.

He was likely on steroids as well.

And you have no evidence of steroid use. see how this works....

So any info about this training partner of his?

I assume "Leo" is from "Lev" as Trocki or Tolstoy...

Jones gonna bus/bust Gustafsson

Sherdoggers have brain damage

Thread title have you a little stumped son, come on now think play on wordz you can figure this out I got faith in you..
200w.webp

Ring Rust? And who exactly as Gus been beating up in Jon's absence? Seems like as been waiting on Jon like some spurned lover..

People forget that Jones has fought more recently then Gus..

<seedat>

People forget that Jones has fought more recently then Gus..

<seedat>

I've seen far more training footage of Jon in gyms and his garage than I've seen anything coming from camp Gustafsson accept from injury reports..

Controversies aside, I respect Jones for taking this fight. There's no doubt that so far, Gus was clearly the toughest fight of Jones' career and Jones not only accepted the rematch, but he's also accepting it in his first fight back with no tune up. I respect Jones for that.
The rematch should have happened within 6 months of their fight not 5 years.
TlK63ECjlcvyYA0Y0Te.gif

There's a lot of factors to take into consideration here.

Is Jones roiding? How's the atmosphere at JacksonWink nowadays? Have Jones' fuck-ups affected him in a negative way?

There's a lot of factors to take into consideration here.

Is Jones roiding? How's the atmosphere at JacksonWink nowadays? Have Jones' fuck-ups affected him in a negative way?

You really think after all this bullsh!t he would risk roiding? I'm still a bit suspect about the roid pop after the DC fight considering the sh!t he had to go through just to get back into the game, and get popped with some old school steroid that can set off a airport scanning machine Turinbol. Really?

The rematch should have happened within 6 months of their fight not 5 years.
TlK63ECjlcvyYA0Y0Te.gif

They still fairly young men so the timing of the rematch is not as important as the rematch itself, but yes it would've been opportune if it had happened earlier...

As noted above, respect and kudos to Jones for taking this fight as his 1st fight back.
He ain't skeered.

You really think after all this bullsh!t he would risk roiding? I'm still a bit suspect about the roid pop after the DC fight considering the sh!t he had to go through just to get back into the game, and get popped with some old school steroid that can set off a airport scanning machine Turinbol. Really?

Fer sher, why did he/whoever choose Turinabol? At least Silva went with Masteron.

Fer sher, why did he/whoever choose Turinabol? At least Silva went with Masteron.

On further consideration, Jones probably went with Tbol because it's available as oral only, maybe he thought it would be out of his system. Wrong move, Space Cadet.

Let's be honest - nobody can tell...

I thought Gus did enough to get the win last time. So that's why I have faith in him being successful.

Who knows if Jones will be much better this time? It's pretty much impossible to be sure either way.

I'm training with the Russian Gus . . . Translation? Some new undetectable "tainted supplements".

Back