• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jones gets HUGE

There's still a 30 lbs lean body mass gap between Jones and Ngannou. For Jones to close the gap he would need to do at least 2-3 proper steroid cycles. Not the pussy orals he tried to get away with in the past, but the legit shit that is 100% guaranteed to get him popped if he tries to get away with it.

Natural bulking is not going to ever close the gap. He was around 225 lbs fairly lean prior to moving to heavyweight. He already had a physique consistent with 2-3 years of serious lifting (with the exception of his legs). At that level of training 5 lbs of lean mass per year is the best that can be gained naturally with good genetics. Jon Jones' genetic limit is probably around 235 lbs at the bodyfat percentage he used to compete at. He does not have the genetics to match the size of Ngannou

He's just doing a dirty bulk and putting on a bunch of useless fat tissue at this point.

Jones pulsing more then bitches I fuck on molly

I wonder when his suspension is up?

His wrists are bigger then his calves....

JS4DFXh.jpg

Remember this picture? He said he was 228 lbs and shredded. Now he just looks bloated

jonny-bones-jones.jpg

LOL I think he was actually 235 in that picture. I forgot about those days. He was as big as arlovski and looked like a real heavyweight back then. The difference was he was using TBol and beleive wasn’t getting tested by USADA, because he tested positive before all his tbol busts/picograms.

Now he is the most tested in the roster and is most likely natural. But goes to show before he was definitely taking something to get that size back then.

There's still a 30 lbs lean body mass gap between Jones and Ngannou. For Jones to close the gap he would need to do at least 2-3 proper steroid cycles. Not the pussy orals he tried to get away with in the past, but the legit shit that is 100% guaranteed to get him popped if he tries to get away with it.

Natural bulking is not going to ever close the gap. He was around 225 lbs fairly lean prior to moving to heavyweight. He already had a physique consistent with 2-3 years of serious lifting (with the exception of his legs). At that level of training 5 lbs of lean mass per year is the best that can be gained naturally with good genetics. Jon Jones' genetic limit is probably around 235 lbs at the bodyfat percentage he used to compete at. He does not have the genetics to match the size of Ngannou

He's just doing a dirty bulk and putting on a bunch of useless fat tissue at this point.

Absolutely agree. Lol fuck USADA.

Ngannou fighting Jones would be like the Rancor fighting the Rancor Keeper,

Back