Media Jones gets HUGE

Looks bad. Looks like he just wants to gain weight no matter how so he probably eats like crazy.

Aestethically he does not look good. Probably he should go to 225 or 230. He looks at 250 now and nah, not good.
Btw he does not look on Peds at all.

Unfortunately for him he is an ectomorph, so he will never look big and ripped without peds. He needs to chose if he wants to look ripped but skinny, or skinny-fat like in this pics.

Why do some people say idiotic things about things they have no idea about? Big and thick legs are a sign of high testosterone. Estrogen raises in a man's in correlation to amount of test raises that's why when men take large amounts of test they take anti-estrogens to bring down estrogen levels. A bodybuilder doesn't want to completely eradicate estrogen because it's an important hormone to help build muscle but too much of it gives unwanted side effects.
Yeah like making their legs and asses fat. My father is an endocrinologist. you have no idea what you're talking about.

I would have actually preferred he make the minimum weight at HW. Would have been more of a spectacle.

Yeah like making their legs and asses fat. My father is an endocrinologist. you have no idea what you're talking about.
There's a difference in big thighs because of muscle and thighs full of fat. Normally when talking about size in athletic terms it's always muscular not fat. Just because your father's an endocrinologist doesn't make you one boy.

Good lad trying to better himself, maybe if in a few years Jones keeps working hard at it he can get Sherbro huge.

images

Thats the power of pico vs a natural bulk like he's doing now..

Jones really is built like a yield sign. I say that as a top-heavy dude myself.

He’s going to be even slower, wow.

Jones’ refining his added mass to look more ripped/shredded doesn’t do anything but only appease those who think aesthetics are the be all and end all.

Back