Jones gave Dana the evil eye?

Cowboy knows how to take a joke

Yes, he really made Dana White fold with that stare of death. I couldn't believe my eyes. :rollfuckingeyes:

I think he was more confused

lol

dana isn't a MW so he don't need to worry. Jones looks 45 already too

It's because Dana wouldn't share his coke with him

Jonathan is in thin ice, he better not cross the line.

I think he just didn't get the joke. I didn't either at first.

I think it was clear Jones didn't get the Joke, he was more so confused, he may not have herd or focused on the instant clapping that someone did !

Dana slipped that in with perfect timing LOL

Did anyone else notice that at about the 31 min 25 second mark of the Jones Cormier post fight press conference (on the ufc YouTube channel) that Jon gives Dana the evil eye? Jon is talking about how at Jackson's they embrace the grind and that they are the best team in the world etc. Then someone in the back cheers and Dana says "that was Greg". Jon then turns to face him and kinda looks him up and down with disgust. Dana pauses and says I was just kidding. I'm not sure but I think they were talking on the MMA beat how Jones and Dana had agreement that Dana wouldn't bash Greg in public anymore? Is that right? Anyways I just found the whole situation entertaining. Jon has come a long way from the young kid who entered the UFC. He can now stare down the boss and get him to fold. Your thoughts?

No. I saw that, but I disagree.

I think the joke simply went over Jon's head. He did not understand what Dana said.

Jones has been annoyed by the promo b4 the fight. JJ really doesnt like DW is what many felt when saw the post fight. And pre fight interview with Helwani he stated he learned about ufc real fast after ufc 151. That his interest and ufc interest are definitely not the same thus he gotta look after himself as ufc wont. He is still bothered by how dw/ufc bashed him and threw him under the bus and ruin his image overnight.

“At first I was a little offended that the UFC would post something like that,” Jones stated. “I don’t think it’s healthy for the general public to see the UFC champion say they’re going to kill someone. I don’t think it’s really in my best interest. But it’s in the UFC’s best interest. So I kind of had to swallow my pride. I said it.”

Back