Jones eye pokes. How many?

Gtfo. Jones landed one vs DC.. Only once. He only started it recently, vs Gus I think.

watch the vid that was posted earlier in the thread. It has machida and rampage pokes in there too. It seems like it became a strategy of his after he started training with Greg Jackson. Kinda makes me wonder who's idea it was.

GOAT Eye Gouger with Chuck the Eyes Man Liddell at a close 2nd tho it seems Bones will soon leave him far behind if he hasn't already.

Chucks eye gouges include:

Couture 2
Couture 3
Ortiz 1
Ortiz 2
Vernon White

And a few more I can't remember off the top of my head.

10885487_10205022743802694_399027291217545345_n.jpg

Casual friend of mine predicted a poke in the Cormier fight, as a joke, and I asked him the last time he recalled not seeing someone eyepoked.

JJ is a great fighter, no disrespect to that, but holy shit -- he's never had a point taken despite that open pawing hand in every single fight ;)

It's on purpose to gauge range and keep length, and it's ALSO illegal. Yet every time, it happens.

He paws with it, sticks it out like a jab but its completely just open fingers to the oppositions face. He is one of the biggest foul committing fighters there is... period...

Kos, chronically fakes eye pokes and nutshots.

Probably more than the average fighter.

But far far less then the amount of tears shed by some of these posters over the last few days....

Back