Jones dominated that fight, was not a close contest

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Rounds 2,3,4,5 easily for Jones

Reyes won the first minute of the first 4 rounds but faded as the round itself progressed

Reyes missed the majority of his strikes that Rogan thought landed. Jones hardly got tagged in the entire fight

Great effort by Reyes but he did not win that, no matter how badly Cruz and Rogan were hyping up his strikes that did not even land

Jones Bless
So Jones's face was swollen because he hardly got tagged?

He was also leaking from his nose because Dom didn't do anything?

This was easily 3-2, maybe 4-1. Jones has now two fights back to back where he arguably lost.

Hitto once again proving himself to be one of the biggest retards in a sea of retards

Lmao at Jones fans trying to lie about a fight we all watched.

Jones clearly lost the first 3 rounds and struggled to win the last 2

If anything The commentary was biased for Jones
^^^^This.

TS is completely blind.

49-46 Bones
48-47 Bones
48-47 Reyes

you may have misread your own post
or not know what unanimous means?
Again, take a step back and try to reinterpret my post before you attach false meanings to it so you can win some argument.<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I didn't say those were the score . Did I? Fool.

That's simply the range of acceptable scores.

Shut up, asswipe. Go rewatch the fight without letting your emotions cloud your judgment.

2-5 could all go to Bones. Thankfully, the judges weren't emotional.
Asswipe? That's big words for such a little fella. Again, you're a moron and you should never watch mma again. The judges may not be emotional but you sure are.

Jones got outstruck like 2-1 in the first 2 rounds and clearly lost round 3 as well. Reyes got screwed over.

Asswipe? That's big words for such a little fella. Again, you're a moron and you should never watch mma again. The judges may not be emotional but you sure are.
Lol I'm a little fella now? Oh, the emotions.... I'll watch mma forever, and you need to check your emotions.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

It’s nice your carer let’s you use the internet and watch fights.

I thought Jon won the last 3 rounds. He rolled with and avoided most of Reyes "big" offence and controlled the fight.

This might be true, but Dom rolled and avoided more "big" strikes by Jones. He was swinging at air most of the fight.

Look at the stats, Dom won in every facet of the fight except for takedowns.

Reyes won the first minute of the first 4 rounds but faded as the round itself progressed

Reyes missed the majority of his strikes that Rogan thought landed. Jones hardly got tagged in the entire fight

Great effort by Reyes but he did not win that, no matter how badly Cruz and Rogan were hyping up his strikes that did not even land

Jones Bless

I had Jones winning the fight, scorewise this was very similar to the Gus fight though Jones was not as close to losing the fourth round and the fight. Reyes won round 1 and round 2 and 3 were debatable but Jones took over in the championship rounds. It's possible to declare Reyes the winner but only if you give him every disputed round on the other hand if you give Jones all those rounds it's 4-1.

That being said while the last fight was closer, I was less impressed with Jones in this fight. Here Jones used his wrestling and Reyes showed that a lot of Jones grappling dominance is due to size. I always talk about how I think Jones's weakness is a large wrestler but here we saw how larger fighters are more equipped to defend Jones's takedowns. Jones was more in control on the feet this time than with Santos we've seen Jones lose early rounds on the feet before(almost all early rounds). My concern was his inability to take the fight to the ground rather than simply opting not to.

Looking over Reyes stats from previous fights he's defended takedowns from great wrestlers like Weidman before so I'm not as alarmed but Jones relied a bit too much on cardio and experience to win. He's always done that to some degree and maybe I'm still underestimating Reyes because of the Volkan fight but he tended to only do that against his best opponents(Gus, DC, Shad etc) and always was under the impression he could have finished the fight but was being smart. Didn't feel that way here.

Had 1 for Reyes, 2,4 and 5 for Jones and 3 could go either way thought Reyes won it but IMO that round was the closest one.

I had 3, 4, and 5 for Jones. I knew rd 2 and could go either way.

All of the following scores are totally fair.

49-46 Bones
48-47 Bones
48-47 Reyes

No robbery.
I saw round two clearly for Reyes, and round three for Jones.
I thought you could make an argument that Reyes won three, but I thought Jones controlled the fight during that round.

One of your worst takes ts

Btw if you think Jon dominated and it wasn’t close your a deluded fan boy

Jones Bless

Can you be banned for just being stupid?

Back