Jones dominated that fight, was not a close contest

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
lols at everyone in this tread getting trolled. took the bait and the sinker.

Reyes 1,2,3 Reyes fought a brilliant fight, escaped all takedown attempts and landed the harder, cleaner shots. Reyes even had Jones doing the McGregor turn his back and run defense.

Agreed 100% TS. Jones easily took the every round except the first.

This shit has been happening for years. People are so desperate to see Jones lose that they lose track of reality.

I used to cheer against Jones, but that man is the greatest martial artist of all time and it isnt even close.
images (8).jpeg

Reyes not good enough. He got chased and picked apart in the championship rounds.

Hitto is the biggest troll

I'd love to meet him and see how much of a bitch he is

Shit thread as always

Jones won that fight. 2nd, 3rd and 5th were his rounds.

Agreed 100% TS. Jones easily took the every round except the first.

This shit has been happening for years. People are so desperate to see Jones lose that they lose track of reality.

I used to cheer against Jones, but that man is the greatest martial artist of all time and it isnt even close.
I do agree that people tend to look for things when it comes to big favorites and dominate champs like Jones, but let's be real:

This fight Reyes was having more significant strikes in round 1,2 and 3. Those are facts. Jones moved forward quite a bit, but also moved backwards a lot. And octagon control is only relevant if it's so close in striking that they look who wants it more.

You can't punish a fighter that likes to fight while moving backwards, it's just a style.

Rounds 2,3,4,5 easily for Jones

Reyes won the first minute of the first 4 rounds but faded as the round itself progressed

Reyes missed the majority of his strikes that Rogan thought landed. Jones hardly got tagged in the entire fight

Great effort by Reyes but he did not win that, no matter how badly Cruz and Rogan were hyping up his strikes that did not even land

Jones Bless

Next level trolling. A for effort, kid.

Seriously though.... What fucking fight were you watching? Did you take a piss break for the first 3 minutes of every round?

This seems to be an alarmingly common perception of MMA fans that finishing a round stronger wins you the round, and more egregiously think finishing the fight stronger somehow tips the scales in ones favor. That's not how fights are scored. It's round by round, minute by minute. You can't lose 4 minutes of a round and then win that round by finishing stronger unless you've put an absolute beatdown on your opponent.

Jones also seems to have so many people fooled with his advancing forwards bullshit. He's a very smart fighter and unfortunately in this respect he has a lot of people fooled. He's not advancing and throwing strikes, he's advancing and staying out of range. He knows how to make it look like he's in control when he's actually not. Not to mention fighters need to move backwards away from Jon to avoid the oblique kicks he throws. He can hit you with those when you're out of punching range so it's obviously something every fighter is aware of against Jones.

Jones fights really bring out the worst in the MMA community. He has the most delusional, biased and ignorant fanbase of any fighter out there.

Last edited:
Great points all around TS. Very astute observations. I hope these casuals around here are able to pickup on your wisdoms in these regards.

We have next level trolling and now next level sarcasm just in this thread.

Keep it up Sherdog!

It hilarious how Jones wins rounds by doing nothing. Playing it safe and running like a bitch and never coming close to hurting his opponent.

Great points all around TS. Very astute observations. I hope these casuals around here
We have next level trolling and now next level sarcasm just in this thread.

Keep it up Sherdog!

I just beat Super Mario one with one life, so I’m all hopped up right now on Fanta. Get at me son, get at me.

How is this not a trolling? Ban this dumbass

Trolling runs rampant on this forum. I can only assume it's not against the rules, even though it should be.

Any properly moderated forum wouldn't let trolling like this fly.

Jones won that fight. 2nd, 3rd and 5th were his rounds.

giphy.gif

Back