Jones could have finish hendo in the first round last night

I love DC and I'm absolutely rooting for him against Jones when that fight happens. But for me personally, it's hard to draw many conclusions from DC's performance last night other than his incredible wrestling.

Henderson's a legend, but he's also 5'11", under 200 pounds and primarily throws that overhand right to finish fights. Whereas Jones is a 6'4", over 200 pounds, dynamic and creative fighter. Even though I think Daniel would be able to take Jones down, drawing that conclusion from the Henderson fight alone just doesn't seem logical. You really have to factor in all of Daniels impressive victories to know this guy is a legit threat to Jones' belt.

This^^

DC hasn't really proved anything while fighting at LHW. I guess the LHW is so weak, that they are giving him gimmie fights.

DC has nothing for Jones........so what he gets inside and takes Jones down....whats he going to do then? Just lay on him and hit him one time every 3 mins?
Yea, and it will be enough to put an L on Jones' record. Which I'm sure is a frightening prospect for Mr. Perfect.

This^^

DC hasn't really proved anything while fighting at LHW. I guess the LHW is so weak, that they are giving him gimmie fights.

You don't need to "prove" yourself at LHW when you've already proven yourself at HW.

You don't need to "prove" yourself at LHW when you've already proven yourself at HW.
Who has he proven against at HW? BigFoot is his best win, and even then bigfoot is on the decline. Barnett? Mir? DC won't get a tough matchup until he fights for the title or Gus. I guess having a weak LHW and HW division helps him out too.

Cause hendo is so easy to finish :rolleyes:

Fine lets use your logic and say there's no way Jones would've been able to finish bigfoot as quickly as dc did.

If Jones fought Hendo last night, Jones would have finish old slowpoke Hendo in the first round.

Serious it took Cormier three rounds to beat old slowpoke Hendo who was out of juice that weight 199 pounds.

Vitor who was not even on Jones level took out Hendo so easily in one round by brutality.
hendersonKO.gif

Jones haters be like Cormier would destroy Jones easily and ragdoll Jones? LMAO:icon_chee

Your going to being really disturbed when he flips Jones in air 4 to 5 times :icon_twis

Your going to being really disturbed when he flips Jones in air 4 to 5 times :icon_twis
were you one of those people back in the old days when Rampage vs Jones was announced?
everyone want Rampage to KO and slam Jones LOL.

Machida is going to KO Jones by crane kick? lMAO. Machida become shad face 2.
1010721_10152123739783388_1114166535517633961_n.jpg

i think when DC vs Jones, DC will be a shad face 3.

also i think Reshad could beat Bigfoot so Jones will.
rashadbigfoot.jpg

Reshad will be way too fast for Bigfoot and Bigfoot have a big head and big chin for bigger punching target.
even pillow fist Cain can knock Bigfoot out so Jones have no problem knocking Bigfoot out as well.

lol Cormier manhandles hendo from start to finish yet people are unimpressed with the win? saying they were surprised it took 3 rounds? Its Dan Henderson not a kid working as Ronald Mcdonald Monday-Friday.

Back