Jones could have finish hendo in the first round last night

MyFist

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If Jones fought Hendo last night, Jones would have finish old slowpoke Hendo in the first round.

Serious it took Cormier three rounds to beat old slowpoke Hendo who was out of juice that weight 199 pounds.

Vitor who was not even on Jones level took out Hendo so easily in one round by brutality.
hendersonKO.gif

Jones haters be like Cormier would destroy Jones easily and ragdoll Jones? LMAO:icon_chee

Yeah cos Vitor isn't renowned for being a killer in rd 1 with disgusting power that Jones doesn't have.

Another Jones fanboy scared of the inevitable. Let's wait and see, I'm dropping some $$$ on Cormier for sure, you do the same for Jones if you're confident.

What Jones, Cormier or any other fighter should, would or could have done against a common opponent will matter very little when they fight each other.

Another Jones fanboy scared of the inevitable. Let's wait and see, I'm dropping some $$$ on Cormier for sure, you do the same for Jones if you're confident.

I'd dropped $$$ on DC for sure. Why bet on -800 when you can bet +800 :icon_chee.
I forgot to check yesterday fight odds... so I missed this great opportunity on Dilleshaw :( +800 omfg..!!!!

when is the fight?
Gus vs Jones 2 isn't happened yet.
Cormier probably will have to wait for early 2015.

Jones, Gus and prob Teixeira too would have all likely finished Hendo inside 1 round last night. I think Hendos chin is gone, I was expecting DC to get a early tko/KO too.

DC showed some nice takedowns but other than that he didnt impressed much with his topgame. He managed to finish Hendo only because Hendo gasses so easily these days.

Jones, Gus and prob Teixeira too would have all likely finished Hendo inside 1 round last night. I think Hendos chin is gone, I was expecting DC to get a early tko/KO too.

DC showed some nice takedowns but other than that he didnt impressed much with his topgame. He managed to finish Hendo only because Hendo gasses so easily these days.

And the 14 other HW's he ragdolled before Hendo, did he impress you then?

can't blame the guy for having a good game plan and finishing. Hendo can't compete at 205 without his OJ so there was a good reason he was a 10:1 underdog. I knew his only chance of winning is if DC didn't want to take him down.

Cormier looked like he held back out of respect for Hendo.

Maybe he could have finished Hendo, but he cant do anything to DC and soon all will know it.

whata joke thread, I don't think its known for sure jones would've finished hendo inside of 3 rounds, and even if he did so what cormier is going to put bones on his back and if barnett couldn't do shit on the bottom I think jones will have a hardass time

And the 14 other HW's he ragdolled before Hendo, did he impress you then?

Yes, he did. Cormier is an exellent fighter and he totally dominated Hendo. I was just expecting him to finish Hendo more easier, his gnp didnt impress me much.

DC has nothing for Jones........so what he gets inside and takes Jones down....whats he going to do then? Just lay on him and hit him one time every 3 mins? I dislike Jones, but JJ is just going to put his hand on DC head and keep him outside of his range.

I love DC and I'm absolutely rooting for him against Jones when that fight happens. But for me personally, it's hard to draw many conclusions from DC's performance last night other than his incredible wrestling.

Henderson's a legend, but he's also 5'11", under 200 pounds and primarily throws that overhand right to finish fights. Whereas Jones is a 6'4", over 200 pounds, dynamic and creative fighter. Even though I think Daniel would be able to take Jones down, drawing that conclusion from the Henderson fight alone just doesn't seem logical. You really have to factor in all of Daniels impressive victories to know this guy is a legit threat to Jones' belt.

Back