Jones can beat any human being that ever lived in one vs one street fight no weapons

Loses to prime Fedor 9/10

but in the street with no time limit Jones wins all those fights. Reyes was fading, Gus was fading (not to mention he KO’d Gus in the rematch), and santos had bum knees. With no time limit Jones beats each of them and it looks even easier.
Jones looked equally as faded

No.
Look what happened the first few seconds...he took a time out due to a groin strike, and that's wearing a cup.
No rules is more unpredictable however he would surely be devastating in any format.

What we see in MMA doesn't really represent no rules though. For a start, you can't force grappling if you add illegal strikes so it makes it more likely to be standup.

in a 1v1 you can force grappling for sure. Have you ever been in a fight. Most people grab each other at some point. Coleman head butting that guy in the early UFC’s comes to mind.

I’m a Jones fan but there are plenty of heavyweights from the golden era that would probably beat Jones.

A guy like prime Werdum would be a nightmare match up for him. Jones is literally long limbs waiting to be snatched by Werdum. If little MW Belfort broke his arm, Werdum would rip it clean off.

DC himself said that he was surprised Werdum took him down several times when they rolled during TUF Latin America.

Webp.net-resizeimage-21.jpg

Street fighting is far different.

You'd be surprised how many UFC fighters may struggle in a street fight.

If you gouge eyeballs out or bite nuts off first, you're going to win.

Brother, you watch way too much Joe Rogan... what's next? Elks with nunchakus?
Thank you for this information. But we had a Polar Bear at my school and he struggled with basic trigonometry, so I remain unconvinced.

Dead serious i'm curious to see what would happen if you gave a bear a gun

93b60d7d24ee1c9230d7b3b0e66dccd7.jpg

They clearly have hands

20080819-Inside-Passage_DS32567-artstorefronts_ojvxxj.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if this is a joke or not, but it's a good example of why sport fighting has nothing to do with real fights. There's no slow, calculated leg kicking and slowly feeling each other out. The winner of a fight is decided in seconds.

What, you think mike is going to rush jon like an angry bobby bouche?

In the words of Mr Wolf:
"Let's not suck each others dicks just yet"

He was one part in the equation though, a big, fluid, natural HW with good stand up. Jones dealt with him.

It's funny how many think street fights are just UFC outside the octagon
Yeah and who will beat him on the street exactly? You? Yes street fight are MMA fights as someone who experienced some. You can also watch king of the streets which is no rules fight on concrete and guess what. It's MMA fight

Yeah and who will beat him on the street exactly? You? Yes street fight are MMA fights as someone who experienced some. You can also watch king of the streets which is no rules fight on concrete and guess what. It's MMA fight

Anyone with weapons or multiple people? It's not 1v1 with a ref

So Gane represented the entire human race last night? Wow, the stakes were higher than I thought.
And up until last night, Gane would have beaten any human being that ever lived because he was the HW champ. Funny how that works, eh? Somehow he was still beaten.

Also who is to say that ancient or medieval humans didn't understand hand to hand combat? Even some Scandinavian viking beserker in a bear pelt, while perhaps not as "formally trained" as an mma fighter, would understand the concepts of trips and sweeps just from watching brown bears fight. And this man would be far more savage than a modern man and clinching and biting while going for sweeps would not be out of the picture.

berserker-art-5-1.jpg

Really history is littered with men that you, me, or Jon Jones would be wise to give the respect they deserve in a no holds barred fight to the death

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robby71
Back