Jones beat Cormier everywhere

simple little factual facts cause so much despair and anger on this forum

Jones bless

dc beats jones at being more fake humble though

I disagree immensely.

The difference between DC's public image and what most likely is really going on is not that small.

The difference between Jon's public image before he was first exposed, and the reality of his situation is very large.

Hamill beat Jones everywhere.

It must kill Jon to know he will never get that one back.

D-A9mp8XUAAKwYs.jpg

I think if Jones was clean Cormier wins. Jones juiced to fight Cormier as he knew he was legit. He also juiced to fight Gus the second time as he knew he was legit by then too. After Gus he stopped juicing and then arguably could have lost his past three fights, looking worse and worse as the pulsing picograms started to wear off.

Clean Jones = OSP, Santos and Reyes.
Juicing Jones = all pre USADA, DC x 2, Gus 2

Jones needs to lose. Karma must hit this man

Hope Gane or Francis can do it. Then Jones comeback fight he also losses

Terrible person but not as bad as Conor to me

With DC's suspect T/E ratio in the first fight, you can easily say he abused his fair share of steroids. Also with towelgate and intentional eyepokes, Cormier showed that he is no less of a cheat than Jones. He is just a better cheat for not getting caught.

Hey your not wrong. Perhaps you have a point. He kind of showed his character to me when he lost to miocic and when they announced it the decision he had this scowl and babyish unacceptance of the result in him

Bro, you would be bitter too if you were an undefeated champion and the first loss you took was to a guy that had little girl T levels and was hiding under the octagon to avoid getting drug tested. And then when you get your chance to avenge this loss, now with USADA in full gear, he fails his drug test, ruins your massive pay day for UFC 200, and you find out he was using hardcore PED's. And finally, after he serves his suspension and you are set to fight him again, he head kicks you to Bolivia, and then you find out he was taking STEROIDS!

It is really simple: DC is superior to Jones and JONES even knows that. It is not what we think, it is what Jones thinks. If Jones felt he could compete with DC on a level playing field, he would not have taken STEROIDS when there was so much at stake for him. He was willing to get banned for life above simply fighting DC clean.

Wait Jones tested in first fight?

In my mind DC has 4 losses but in reality 3. And if we subtract the juicer he has 2 and both are to Stipe

Wish DC would come back for 1 more fight vs Ngannou!

Karma already hit Jones. He destroyed his legacy. He can never be in GOAT contendership anymore. There are more devastating things to a legacy other than taking loses in a sporting competition. Even if he lost to DC but never popped for roids, he could have still been GOAT.

If there is one thing that we know about Jones it is that he is a coward and will do anything to avoid losing, whether it be juicing, cheating in a variety of ways or simply not fighting. In other words, he wont fight Gane or Frank unless he is allowed to bring a baseball bat to the octagon with him. just think of his mental state in taking steroids after he was already busted two times by USADA and was under so much scrutiny and pressure. And even AFTER he was busted he started "pulsing"! Dude just kept on microdosing the whole time and USADA knew they could not stop him so they just amde an excuse up and gave him a free joke pass.

Wait Jones tested in first fight?

In my mind DC has 4 losses but in reality 3. And if we subtract the juicer he has 2 and both are to Stipe

Wish DC would come back for 1 more fight vs Ngannou!
Yes, he popped for coke but the biggest red flag was he had impossibly low t levels, which meant he was cycling. Conte actually talked ad nauseum about this and famously said Jones was going to get busted if he did not stop. He did not stop, and well, he got busted.

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/V...Levels-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631

Yes, he popped for coke but the biggest red flag was he had impossibly low t levels, which meant he was cycling. Conte actually talked ad nauseum about this and famously said Jones was going to get busted if he did not stop. He did not stop, and well, he got busted.

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/V...Levels-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631

How does it work. Come off cycle to test negative for the fight but off cycle you will have low Test levels which in theory wouldnt that make you worse as a fighter?

Later on he tested for cclomid right like lesnae which is used for post cycle therapy to reboost T levels naturally

Karma already hit Jones. He destroyed his legacy. He can never be in GOAT contendership anymore. There are more devastating things to a legacy other than taking loses in a sporting competition. Even if he lost to DC but never popped for roids, he could have still been GOAT.

If there is one thing that we know about Jones it is that he is a coward and will do anything to avoid losing, whether it be juicing, cheating in a variety of ways or simply not fighting. In other words, he wont fight Gane or Frank unless he is allowed to bring a baseball bat to the octagon with him. just think of his mental state in taking steroids after he was already busted two times by USADA and was under so much scrutiny and pressure. And even AFTER he was busted he started "pulsing"! Dude just kept on microdosing the whole time and USADA knew they could not stop him so they just amde an excuse up and gave him a free joke pass.

Idk I see it from a casual fans view. Jones has no real losses so he is GOAT and everyone roids.

Everyones favorite Org and old fighters Wandy, Vitor, Hendo, were all likely on stuff. Ubereem etc. Doesnt take away from their greatness. Its like at that level if you are not taking anabolics tou are hurting yourself

Similar to how no Natty was going to beat juiced Lance Armstrong. But then again Casuals dont get roiding and assume it is cheating

In their pre fight brawl in 2014 Cormier shoved Jones by the throat. Jones threw a punch and ended up on top, Cormier was going for a takedown but fell off stage it looked like.

Then in their first fight Jones won

Then in their 2nd fight Jones by Headkick KO
He also beat him on PED levels. What's your point?

Jones is a cuck bitch cheater.

Idk I see it from a casual fans view. Jones has no real losses so he is GOAT and everyone roids.

Everyones favorite Org and old fighters Wandy, Vitor, Hendo, were all likely on stuff. Ubereem etc. Doesnt take away from their greatness. Its like at that level if you are not taking anabolics tou are hurting yourself

Similar to how no Natty was going to beat juiced Lance Armstrong. But then again Casuals do not get roiding and assume it is cheating
It's a Lance Armstrong type situation. Was Jones dominant? Yes. But the history books will have an asterisks. You may consider Jon GOAT, but most people on here discount him owing to his juicing.

And yes, many other fighters may have been juicing and never got caught, but that is just the way the world works. You need proof that someone cheats, and Jones failed about aa dozen plus tests, so much that USADA gave him a free pass to "pulse" and had to rewrite their rule book.

How come he needed the gas then ?
Or better idea since Jones is a hw now apparently, how come he would never agree to fight Dc at Hw ?

2 times Jones fought DC
3 times he failed drug tests
4 different substances were found in his system for these fights

In my neck of the woods, 'we call that a clue'. Jon is terrified of DC and would rather get banned for life than fight DC clean. If that does not show you what is going on, nothing will.
He didn’t fail for the first fight, and for the 2nd fight he just had traces of a long term metabolite the day before the fight after testing clean 3 weeks earlier.

I don’t expect a rational discussion on this but those are the facts.

Jones beat DC everywhere at 205.

Even Jon said DC is an entirely different monster at HW.

It's a Lance Armstrong type situation. Was Jones dominant? Yes. But the history books will have an asterisks. You may consider Jon GOAT, but most people on here discount him owing to his juicing.

And yes, many other fighters may have been juicing and never got caught, but that is just the way the world works. You need proof that someone cheats, and Jones failed about aa dozen plus tests, so much that USADA gave him a free pass to "pulse" and had to rewrite their rule book.
If it’s a free pass, and it’s written into the rules, why isn’t everyone using it? It’s not just a rule for him.

Lance we know factually was doping throughout and during all of his championships. Of course, all his competitors were as well….

This pussy is so worried about random cage fighters being bad persons while there's scum out there responsible for the deaths of hundreds if not thousands of people. Shertards really got their priorities straight.

Back