Jones beat Cormier everywhere

With DC's suspect T/E ratio in the first fight, you can easily say he abused his fair share of steroids. Also with towelgate and intentional eyepokes, Cormier showed that he is no less of a cheat than Jones. He is just a better cheat for not getting caught.

You can easily say he has abused as much as someone who tested positive all those times?

im-going-to-say-no-to-that-sam-waterson.gif

If it’s a free pass, and it’s written into the rules, why isn’t everyone using it? It’s not just a rule for him.

Lance we know factually was doping throughout and during all of his championships. Of course, all his competitors were as well….
Jon we know was juicing too.

When Jon juices tho, he is allowed to fail test after test and "pulse". Owing t his ability to generate cash, UFC treated him differently than Tom Lawlor and Frank Mir. Do you think any non star would be allowed to "pulse"? Matt Riddle was kicked out of the UFC for weed even.

Bro, you would be bitter too if you were an undefeated champion and the first loss you took was to a guy that had little girl T levels and was hiding under the octagon to avoid getting drug tested. And then when you get your chance to avenge this loss, now with USADA in full gear, he fails his drug test, ruins your massive pay day for UFC 200, and you find out he was using hardcore PED's. And finally, after he serves his suspension and you are set to fight him again, he head kicks you to Bolivia, and then you find out he was taking STEROIDS!

It is really simple: DC is superior to Jones and JONES even knows that. It is not what we think, it is what Jones thinks. If Jones felt he could compete with DC on a level playing field, he would not have taken STEROIDS when there was so much at stake for him. He was willing to get banned for life above simply fighting DC clean.
They both struggled with low testosterone, but DCs was slightly higher, so at least he won that one battle. Strange that any of them had enough strength to walk into the octagon…

No, I dont think I would be that bitter. We have all have had losses in life, but most move on, and sure doesn’t talk about it all the time. I feel Sorry for DC, because he still keeps on bringing up Jones all the time. If he focuses on the guys he beat, and the good things he did in life, he wouldn’t be so miserable.

They both struggled with low testosterone, but DCs was slightly higher, so at least he won that one battle. Strange that any of them had enough strength to walk into the octagon…

No, I dont think I would be that bitter. We have all have had losses in life, but most move on, and sure doesn’t talk about it all the time. I feel Sorry for DC, because he still keeps on bringing up Jones all the time. If he focuses on the guys he beat, and the good things he did in life, he wouldn’t be so miserable.
even tho DC is a fierce competitor, DC was not as bitter at other loses, and I can understand that. what separates these champions from normal people is that they get irrationally bothered by loses, much more so than normal people. Just look at Jones: he was so bothered by the prospect of losing to jones that he till continued to juice knowing he had already 2 strikes on his record.

If Jones just beat him and did not pop, it would have been easier for all of us to stomach. Jones deprived of him of the finality that we all wanted. It was not that hard: just follow the rules and do not do illegal PED's. Apparently the prospect of losing was more upsetting than getting busted for a 3rd x.

Jon we know was juicing too.

When Jon juices tho, he is allowed to fail test after test and "pulse". Owing t his ability to generate cash, UFC treated him differently than Tom Lawlor and Frank Mir. Do you think any non star would be allowed to "pulse"? Matt Riddle was kicked out of the UFC for weed even.
You’re misinformed. First, everyone with his fact pattern would get the same outcome. Jones was suspended for his first m3 violation just like Mir was. Lawlor was also suspended for his first violation but for a different substance.

again, they all get the same treatment for m3 now.

They're all on something just not DC right?

Bullspit. His fat ass couldn't possibly train MMA without a boost.

In their pre fight brawl in 2014 Cormier shoved Jones by the throat. Jones threw a punch and ended up on top, Cormier was going for a takedown but fell off stage it looked like.

Then in their first fight Jones won

Then in their 2nd fight Jones by Headkick KO
Except peds test and not being a fake POS

Jones is better than DC in the areas of magic strength and cardio - all the other stuff flows from this.
Strength and cardio are obviously a huge deal, but skills win fights, not strength and cardio. Also, DC had great conditioning in the first fight, and the second one ended too early for conditioning to be a big factor. And DC is probably stronger than Jones in areas where Jones can't use his leverage.

DC won at life and was double champion first.

he took all the steam away from Jon even though he lost to him. He was the first to do it.

Back