Jones Avoiding Drug Testing Before December 4th

He was probably down there getting some advice from Wanderlie

What advice could Wand give him? Wand maneuvered his way into a lifetime ban. I don't think anyone should take advice from him.

Then why did he enter Rehab? And why use it a month before weigh-ins?

They can't get any further samples to test for steroid use while he is in rehab. When he is out there will be nothing left to test.

So people are taking rumors as facts now. Until you tell me what "masking" agents he took. Or how taking cocaine a month prior to the fight on a wild night has anything to do with the man who just controlled Daniel Cormier like a Nintendo 3DS on fight night. I don't care.

His T:E levels are factual, not rumors.

This is just getting better and better. Probably not true but still funny.

Busted lol

Jones-naked.jpeg

No wonder they get staf infections :icon_chee

wandmayhem.gif

lifetime suspension coming????

Wand did not get a lifetime suspension. He got an "indefinite" suspension, which means he is suspended until he gets his shit together and comes before the AC to get his case figured out. Wand is choosing a lifetime suspension by not showing up to the AC hearings to get it resolved.

If true,

The precedent is life ban.

Willing bet no resources will be expended trying to verify this.

And here is one stupid white belt kicking himself for betting big on an UFC fight (for Cormier, obviously).

Damn, I did think about PEDs but I thought that everything is ok when Jones tweeted a short video from his blood test. Where are those test results? Maybe they only analyze the blood if something is wrong in the urine, and .19 T/E is all good... Well whatever happens, my money is gone and not gonna bet again, already cancelled the Fightpass as well.

You are an owner of a business, and you preform drug tests on your employees periodically.

Then one day your best employee (the one that makes you the most money, who is a cool guy that you get along with) pops positive for cocaine. He comes to you and tells you he made a huge mistake, loves his job and wants to stay working hard for you and wants to get rehab. Do you fire him? No

The next day a not so great employee pops for cocaine (a decent semi-lazy worker that you have had problems with in the past and sometimes butt-heads with) and he tells you hes sorry and shrugs his shoulders and say he'll never do it again. Do you fire him? Probably.

This is how the world works. Its all about show me the money. You cant change it and bitching about it is futile.

Jones legacy is absorbing body shots UNDER the cage[/QUOTE]

fixed

You are an owner of a business, and you preform drug tests on your employees periodically.

Then one day your best employee (the one that makes you the most money, who is a cool guy that you get along with) pops positive for cocaine. He comes to you and tells you he made a huge mistake, loves his job and wants to stay working hard for you and wants to get rehab. Do you fire him? No

The next day a not so great employee pops for cocaine (a decent semi-lazy worker that you have had problems with in the past and sometimes butt-heads with) and he tells you hes sorry and shrugs his shoulders and say he'll never do it again. Do you fire him? Probably.

This is how the world works. Its all about show me the money. You cant change it and bitching about it is futile.

If you are an ethical business, you have a set ethics policy in place, with pre-determined sanctions, and people who violate them are dealt with accordingly.

Hiding from the officials under the cage, eh?

Is normal.

Last edited:
More stupid SherPup shit made up out of thin air. Why the fuck would Jones hide since he isn't doing PEDs and the NSAC wasn't even supposed to test for cocaine metabolites in the first place. Makes no sense.

Back