Jones Avoiding Drug Testing Before December 4th

new footage of Jon leaving fight arena & avoiding NSAC screener..

White-guy-hoodie-camo.gif

It just occurred to me that within 4 days of the greatest performance of his life, Jones's career has imploded. Coke, abnormal hormone levels, perjury investigation, rehab, rumours of hiding from a test under the cage. Last week he was exposed as hitting on a waitress which probably didn't go down well at home. Not worked out well for the man.

It just occurred to me that within 4 days of the greatest performance of his life, Jones's career has imploded. Coke, abnormal hormone levels, perjury investigation, rehab, rumours of hiding from a test under the cage. Last week he was exposed as hitting on a waitress which probably didn't go down well at home. Not worked out well for the man.

For once the so called haters on sherdog are spot on.
jones nuthuggers dropped 90% overnight

it just gets crazier

Popcorn and sherdog go well together

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

This would explain the T<E test results.

Back