Jon Jones whispered something into ryan baders ear before he tapped out.

"it's not just my cup that's hard right now"

Something about the bible, or getting drunk and hanging out with some teenage girls while his wife sits at home with the kids.

"Is Jon Jones going to have a choke a b1tch?"

"Christ be with you"

or else

*Best Rashad voice* "Let it happen. Let it happen bruh"

Bader's progression through the fight with Jones

1st round

"Ok, the left hook didn't work. No biggie ..."

"Dodged the flying knee. We're doing ok here ... FUUUUCK HE TOOK ME DOWN"

"I'm ok, I'm ok ... Me and CB practiced this. I'll just get this underhook and buck... FUUUUUCK HE'S STILL ON TOP OF ME"

"Is he chin butting me?"

"CB!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLP"

"Ok ... maybe if I just wait ... Yeah ... I'll just wait"

"Aaaaaaaaaaand shrimp outta there! Ok now I'm up"

"Frankie Edgar, Frankie Edgar, Frankie Edgar, Frankie Edgar..."

"WTF? This fucker just kicked me in the head from half way across the Octagon."

"Why the hell did I shoot a double when he's half way across the Octagon? FUUUUUUUCK"

"Ok, I got a leg, I'm gettin up ... Where the hell did he... ? Wait he's got my back? FUUUUUUUUUCCCCK!"

"Nah fuck that. Kimura time!"

"Soooooo I guess it's not Kimura ti ... ELBOWS!!! 3 O'Clock!!!"

"Brain, you got any ideas? Beause I'm thinkin about givin this cat my neck so this can be over. He can work a D'arce from here I think"

2nd Round

"Yeah easy for you to say! 'Put your fuckin hands on him' he says... The fuck does he know? How can I hit a guy that's half way across the fuckin cage?"

"What'd I just get hit with? Was that a left hook? HOW IS HE HITTING ME FROM WAY OVER THERE?!?!?!?!"

"Oh shit here he comes ... Just close your eyes and swing ... OH SHIT! I hit him."

"Maybe this Frankie Edgar thing is working for me..."

"He just looked at me like 'WTF was that running 1-2 bullshit you just threw at me'"

"Great. Now he's kicking me in the leg from half way across the cage... Maybe if I shoot a double? ... Nope ... FUUUUUUUUCCCCK!"

"Finally he's in range. This is the perfect opportunity for me to ... PULL GUARD. Got your ass Mr Jones! You have no choice but to put me out of my misery"

"I present to you ... MY NECK"

"Get ready to tap ... remember to act disappointed when he lets go"

"Your soul may belong to Jesus but your ass belongs to me."

I remember something Bas Rutten said in either a Pride PPV or his training videos. He said that it's a bad idea to taunt someone you have in a good choke because they get pissed and struggle harder. Bas said he always said comforting words like that it would be ok. Stuff like that. Keeps them calm. Makes them more accepting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back