Rumored Jon Jones was tested 42 times in 2019 without notice. The most Jeff Novitzky has seen in his 20 year

here comes the jon jones haters
they think they are better than these actual pro drug testers

kinda remind me about flat earthers believes all the sh*t they wanted to instead of listening to actual scientist

fun fact u aint a pro at this shit

Drug testers literally know nothing about the concept of pulsing.

42 huh they really love that number don't they

All drug tests are non-notice apart from in competition ones so you know it's spin already.

Didn't they said they will stop revealing the pulsing cause it only gives him bad PR and it is all good if he stays in the small allowed limits.

Whatever I don't trust them any longer how they handled everything with Jones proves to me they don't have any reason to be in this sport they mean 0 at least get them out and let everyone do as they wish.

Didn't they said they will stop revealing the pulsing cause it only gives him bad PR and it is all good if he stays in the small allowed limits.

Whatever I don't trust them any longer how they handled everything with Jones proves to me they don't have any reason to be in this sport they mean 0 at least get them out and let everyone do as they wish.
i don't understand this line of thinking. how is it you have concluded their position on jones test results isn't appropriate? do you know more than the different testing agencies that are coming to the same position?

Oh shut the fuck up, Jeff. Dude's been Jones' personal roid spin doctor for years.
so he wasn't tested 42 times?

jeff has nothing to do with ped penalties. he just repeats what he's told by the experts.

i don't understand this line of thinking. how is it you have concluded their position on jones test results isn't appropriate? do you know more than the different testing agencies that are coming to the same position?

How I concluded ? simple I fallowed the events and I wasn't born yesterday.

But you do you.. you clearly get a kick from all this USADA and Jones talks you constantly have. For me I say my 2 cents and I move one.

he is clearly off the peds now,his skin is aging prematurely and he looks like shit. When you are on peds you have clear glowing skin.

Well, theres some leaky vaginas in this thread...

NINTCHDBPICT000502741576-e1562240019825.jpg

It is interesting how Sherdoggers are willing to accept USADA's test results but not their conclusions.

Double standards of peace
their conclusions are shit....they concluded Jones tested positive and still let him compete...same with Nate....so immediately there is precedence for money over fairness....

These posts are great

They overtly imply that all these seperate testing agencies are in cohoots with each other, involved in a conspiracy and corrupt.

Yet they trust their initial flaggings that some peds may have been ingested.

Lol
Pick a side lads.
agencies in cahoots with each other? you mean like when Usada got a positive test from Jones, NSAC refused to let the fight go thru in vegas but agreed to not suspend him and then the CSAC stepped up and offered to let him fight in california instead? is that what you mean by working in cahoots with each other ....or????

here comes the jon jones haters
they think they are better than these actual pro drug testers

kinda remind me about flat earthers believes all the sh*t they wanted to instead of listening to actual scientist

fun fact u aint a pro at this shit
at the risk of sounding like an asshole....you aint pro at this thinking shit....no one has a problem with the testers its the unbalanced reactions to positive tests that people are disillusioned over

How I concluded ? simple I fallowed the events and I wasn't born yesterday.

But you do you.. you clearly get a kick from all this USADA and Jones talks you constantly have. For me I say my 2 cents and I move one.
I mean it’s easy to just say things and not need to defend it.

Santos beat his ass

So did Gus but who is still the champ lmao

Reyes will beat his ass but still lose.
tenor.gif

Didn't both of Jones' brothers also get popped for roids?

The guy is a known cheat coming from a family that is known for cheating.

The guy was suspended for pulsing but after a couple days was cleared.... if USADA was expecting him to pulse they would've stated it way before he got caught.
The guy straight up got caught and suspended, either you believe his dick is fucked or he decided to roid a bit careless (possibly taking a bit more, he was massive) against the highest level opponent of his career (DC)

It was a matter of Dana throwing money at them so they can fabricate him an excuse and he can fight.
Dana also paid Herb Dean off in Conor/Khabib. He's just focused on Money.
Conor/Jones = Money

Tested only ONCE in Q4 of 2017, and NOT AT ALL in Q1 OR Q2 of 2018 by USADA.

Why a 6+ month gap with NO testing of Jones? This was 6 months after his positive test in the DC II fight, and right in the middle of his 15-month suspension. Why wouldn't he be tested more stringently then?

He was essentially out of the testing pool at that time. Why?

That's just weird.

Good find. Interesting. USADA seems like a very professional organization

Be careful before you get banned again bro.
I really hope that insinuating, with levity mind you, Jones' biggest detractors have a racial angle isn't grounds for a ban. That would be pretty pathetic.

Jones will kick ass again in 5 days.

Back