Rumored Jon Jones was tested 42 times in 2019 without notice. The most Jeff Novitzky has seen in his 20 year

Jones proven once again to be clean as a whistle. Haters got him living in their heads rent/lease free.

He crippled Santos and possibly ended his career as a top tier fighter. No question how GOAT Jones is.

-Jones bless.

He looks like Chuck Liddell in his twitter pic.

but he allowed to pulse who cares how many times you test him if he is allowed to cheat

Oh shut the fuck up, Jeff. Dude's been Jones' personal roid spin doctor for years.

I'm sure all of these "reputable agencies" say he "passed" all 42 of them.

Thanks for the info Jeff you tit.

These posts are great

They overtly imply that all these seperate testing agencies are in cohoots with each other, involved in a conspiracy and corrupt.

Yet they trust their initial flaggings that some peds may have been ingested.

Lol
Pick a side lads.

Didn't say blood or urine test. Maybe they gave him multiple choice quiz

Are Drugs bad?
A) Yes
B) No
C) Mmmkay

Jon has a history of not giving a fook about mandatory USADA stuff, to a point that his team forged his signature and they didn’t even report any of the 10+ supplements that he was taking. So he probably wouldn’t take that quiz either

:rolleyes:

8z1AELr.jpg

<36>

Absolutely ridiculous. There should be some sort of protection for fighters against USADA.

Santos beat his ass
Just watched rounds 3-4 on some streaming site cause I missed the fight but it just seems like jones was toying with a child. Again I didn’t watch the whole thing so correct me if I’m wrong.

I believe he's off the stuff or at least pulsates minimally. Not so coincidentally he looked very much beatable with a split controversial win over Santos, who's certainly no world beater having been stopped by the likes of Branch.

People who say Reyes has no chance are use to roided Jones.. yeah not the same guy.

These posts are great

They overtly imply that all these seperate testing agencies are in cohoots with each other, involved in a conspiracy and corrupt.

Yet they trust their initial flaggings that some peds may have been ingested.

Lol
Pick a side lads.
Oh they have picked a side, all right.

All those testing agencies kept finding shit in his tests, but for some reason ”a positive test is not a violation” for the young man Jones here.

”Hey boss, I don’t think we can let this one slip. He tested positive again. The NSAC said the fight is off”

CSAC:
giphy.gif

Just watch this on mute lol, the face of innocence and elation ladies and gents.

damn, Jones is gettin a ton of hate :)
You should be hating on dana and usada, not on poor ol johny!

He also set the record for testing positive 42 times for Turinabol pulsing.

Licensed to Cheat™

So.... let me get this straight.

USADA is totally corrupt and in the bag, so they test Jones, find levels of substances below a "positive" threshold, and, because they are so in the bag for Jones, they tell everyone about it, and then make up a reason that every Sherdog bio-chemist knows can't be scientific or true. Oh, wait, none of the Sherdog "experts" can do math with numbers that exceed their fingers (and toes if the weather is warm and they don't need to wear socks)? Still, they know their science. Look at how many can type the word "picogram" for any and all situations.

Because a corrupt organization in charge that was completely in the bag wouldn't just lie and claim he passed the test clean, or swap a clean sample for his. Right?

Morons.

Is it this the same guy that was awkwardly lying out of his ass next to Dana white in an interview when that pico gram shit had happened

Sounds like damage control. Where are the results and what does it matter when you gave him a pass already?

the hell

They were testing to make SURE he always has roids in his system. They want Spinning Shit Jones.

Back