• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Jones tweets

Jones got everyone when they were using a walking stick outside the cage. Got smashed by a young Santos and Gus. Beat an old malnourished DC.
Lmao!
Santos is out for a year
And Gus has retired after getting his ass kicked again by Jones

Try harder

Jones got everyone when they were using a walking stick outside the cage. Got smashed by a young Santos and Gus. Beat an old malnourished DC.
Since Jones beat them they were over the hill right? I swear you Jones hating crybaby bitches stay butt hurt.

Santos never had Jones hurt at any point in that fight. Jones sent Santos to the hospital. So please explain how did Santos smash Jones? I would love to hear what BS you come up with.

Oh and the Gus fight. Are you talking about that fight where Gus ran most of the fight like a scared bitch? Are you talking about that fight where Gus got rocked and nearly finished? Are you talking about that fight where Jones beat Gus with a broken toe? You know, the toe that he broke off in the fight with Chael Sonnen only a COUPLE OF MONTHS before fighting Gus? A handicap Jones still beat a 100% overrated Gus at his own game.

And of course you purposely forgot to mention how Jones totally destroyed Gus in the second fight easily and effortlessly.

It sucks to be a Jones hating crybaby bitch like you don't it?

Since Jones beat them they were over the hill right? I swear you Jones hating crybaby bitches stay butt hurt.

Santos never had Jones hurt at any point in that fight. Jones sent Santos to the hospital. So please explain how did Santos smash Jones? I would love to hear what BS you come up with.

Oh and the Gus fight. Are you talking about that fight where Gus ran most of the fight like a scared bitch? Are you talking about that fight where Gus got rocked and nearly finished? Are you talking about that fight where Jones beat Gus with a broken toe? You know, the toe that he broke off in the fight with Chael Sonnen only a COUPLE OF MONTHS before fighting Gus? A handicap Jones still beat a 100% overrated Gus at his own game.

And of course you purposely forgot to mention how Jones totally destroyed Gus in the second fight easily and effortlessly.

It sucks to be a Jones hating crybaby bitch like you don't it?
You think anyone is going to read a triggered cheaters apologists post like that? LOL

Another hype train derailed.
Jones haters on suicide watch!

Smith, Santos and Corey Anderson?

Would be the weakest 3 fights for a champ in mma history.

I’d say MW Matt Lindland, 0-1 Japanese pro wrassler, HMC , ZULU and many more are MUCH WEAKER...

You mean when he got busted for roids? Which time you ask? Pick one slut.
Well its a good thing skill and talent don't come from some magic pill.

Any other excuses you butt hurt crybaby bitch?

Steroid users shouldnt be allowed to have twitter.
Full grown men who believes in fairy tales shouldnt be allowed to post here
Fun fact almost all i mean 99.9% of your heroes aint clean their entire career.

Walker/jones would be nice to see though
Agreed. I want to see Jones fight someone his size and you don't have to worry about his hands. Even though I wanted to see Walker/Jones (still do) I was never one to think JW was going to be a favorite or anything. I think Jones and his team would play it super safe. I figured if anybody was going to beat him it would be a sleeper that Jones wasn't that motivated for and Santos came close.

Back