• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Jones tweets

Break it down

Faded - rampage.shogun.lyoto.vitor.

prime but mentally weak - bader.gus 2.smith

Fights he lost - hamil.gus 1.santos

legit wins - dc.dc2.osp

Bums - chael

Jon Jones is the biggest fraud in mma
He is lucky shogun never landed that 1 leg kick
You're the biggest moron on sherdog

No it doesn't. But it means he needs it to fight which means the fighters that don't take it are at a disadvantage. Why you get mad, upset and are so sensitive about it is pretty weird. I didn't force him to do it. Of course people will discredit someone's wins when they cheat. You are way to emotional about this subject. Did your girl cheat on you and you just block it out?
You don’t know what he took or when. Just that he’s had traces of a long term metabolite.

I’m not naive to think he’s never used but to think he’s unique or that he’s doing cycles of tbol for all his fights is stupid.

Its so funny when you call me mad when you are the one crying and whining like the crybaby bitch you are.

How do you know what fighters are not taking PED's? Oh is it because they haven't been caught yet?

Please explain how does the magic pills possess skill and talent? I would love to hear what bs you come up with.

Just accept the fact Jones is just that good then maybe, just maybe you will stop bitching about it. Its pretty simple. But you are just doing what the Jones haters do, so its expected.

So save that lame ass played out PED excuse as if its the only reason for Jones success. Any dummy including you could figure that out if you actually used what slow damaged brain cells you had left.

Guess what? Don't it just suck to know Jones is just that good and you can't stand it?
TLDR

Back