Jon Jones Thinks Anime Fans Are Betas

Those guys walk around with real swords and actually practice kendo and shit.

They would kill Jones and only coping morons think otherwise.

This seems like the only guy from the ones you mention that seems to have an idea about edge alignment:

I think Jones may be safe after all :D.

I severely doubt a convention lets you in with a real sword. But even if they had a real sword in a sheath they would lose if Jones attacked them, if anyone attacked Jones with a sword he would probably die.

Because Jon may have a gun. And the guys have no idea how to use a sword. And they are not allowed with real swords there :), as you said.

Otherwise, unless said guy pulls a Tony and trips over a cable (read: "some freakish fluke happens")/ has no room to swing, it's bad news for the guy at the other end of a sword, in real-life. We have enough archaeological evidence about what a sword can do, and it's nightmarish. 'Turkey carving'-esque; flesh and bone...even with a blunt sword of enough mass. We also have Cold Steel promo videos, for the skeptics :D.

Last edited:
Because Jon may have a gun. And the guys have no idea how to use a sword. And they are not allowed with real swords there.
first of all my primary point was they don't have a real sword, second you only need to know how to use a sword against someone who has a weapon in their hands to defend themselves. If anyone attacks someone with a sword that person is almost certainly going to die.

Well if he is driving there he won't even need to get out of the car.

Gotta be more specific. That would be like asking what's a good tv show.

If you wanna watch a fighting/boxing one then hajime no ippo would be the best one.

I'll check that out thanks. I also like darker themes/psychological stuff too.

Jon is absolutely right here.

“B-b-but it’s for adults...!” Keep telling yourself that <45>

I genuinely think it’s sad that men think that part of growing up involves giving up everything that we enjoyed as kids.

Yes we do outgrow things and life gives us responsibility but this default mentality is why ppl get old in body and mind faster than others.

sports and training are a great example of what ppl give up bc they think it’s for the young.

bit of advice for happiness.

do what makes you happy not what makes other happy.

118067388_3175389215914326_4122635024160091828_n.jpg

Never understood the hate towards anime. They like to bash it yet they have no problems watching superhero films in theaters.

He is right. Grown men watching cartoons and superhero shit in general too

Love me some Elves, Dwarves, Ishi Tibs , Ferengi, Nazgûl, Gummi Bears, Ithorians , and the occasional Goku and Vegeta!
FU BoneJones!

Grown men literally have shrines of their favorite football teams, they wear their jersey while watching football and when they go family gatherings while wearing another mans jersey.
I still dont judge them because they have a passion for it.
Ppl who watch anime have that same kinda passion.
In the end it doesn't really matter what a person does to themselves or in their personal time.

Back