• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon Jones "send the deal": Ngannou

Yupp.. hes going to pretend he's looking for job while on unemployment.. all talk... he's happy where he is... a ship in the harbor is safe

Hes just talking. When it's actually booked I'll give a crap.

If the last few years have taught us anything, it is that Jon is extremely hittable. His reach has kept him out of trouble so far, but Francis would take his fucking soul.

Wait, who the hell thinks Big Frank is a technical striker?!? I mean, Santos isnt either, but Ngannou makes him look like Sugar Ray in comparison. Being a power puncher doesn't mean you are a technical striker any more than running around swinging a sledgehammer wildly makes you a damned ninja.

Seriously, he can't actually think this is technical striking, can he or is he just playing up to casuals who don't know the difference?
Last guy he fought was a tech... and he folded underpressure. Walked straight back to the cage and went nighty night... atleast Jon will panic wrestle

IF Bones actually did this it would be Penn level crazy. I say WolfTickets.

Never gonna happen.

I remember recently he said theres only 10-15 pounds between him and adesanya. Then said theres 40 between him and heavyweights. Stipe is only 240ish. Unless jones is saying he walks around at 200 pounds he knows hes just bullshitting.

And Santos is not a technical striker.

Jones probably meant 40lbs between him and some bigger HWs at the 265 mark. Jones is around 217lb the night of a LHW fight....thats him ripped. Jones could easily fill out around 230lbs without blinking an eye which is not small. Stipe was 230.5lb in his last fight. Arlovski was 236lbs in his prime. Couture won the HW championship at 222.5lbs at Sylvia who was 263lb.

Jones's frame is big. Skinny legs but extremely wide shoulders, extremely long arms, tall.

2eajtzs.jpg

yawn

Wolf tickets
come get your wolf tickets

There are no money fights for jon and thus for dana LHW, dana needs to call his bluff and send an a legit offer, dana himself is not going to make any more money from any other fight other than the DC trilogy which isn't going to happen and jon hasn't looked great in his last few fights, its time for jon and dana to think about cashing out anway,

Jones would quit drinking and drugs before he fights Ngannou
He would cut his dick off and throw it into the woods before he fights Ngannou
He’s like the boy who cried wolf at this point, only the 5% ultra delusional “fans” of his that will argue to the death that he’s a misunderstood super nice guy who never juiced a day in his life still believe his shit

i smell another "legal" mishap on the horizon. he must be self-medicating in quarantine.

Jones vs Ngnnano for interim Hw title, make it happen Dana. He wants it now.

They sent the deal, but Jon hid under the cage to avoid signing it.

LOL @ the CLOWNS who think the windmilling Ugandan stands a chance against Jones... simps like you guys are the reason MMA marketing works.

Jones would absolutely EMASCULATE Ngannou in every level.

You’re either haters or flat out casuals.

@ me if you disagree and wanna get schooled

<JonesLaugh>

LOL @ the CLOWNS who think the windmilling Ugandan stands a chance against Jones.

Jones would absolutely EMASCULATE Ngannou in every level.

You’re either haters or flat out casuals.

@ me if you disagree and wanna get schooled

<JonesLaugh>
Wouldn’t it be fun to watch either way?

Does Jon have any way to hurt Francis, if he survived Stipe for 5 rounds without really taking much damage. I can see him playing cat and mouse, running most of the fight, kind of like Israel vs Romero, but Ngannou would corner him eventually

Jon Jones with his complete MMA game would beat Francis (IMO).

Jon Jones the striker who neglects his grappling would definitely be at risk. He would essentially lose both his reach and height advantage, and probably doesn't have the pure power to put Francis away via KO on the feet.

Of course I’ve been waiting for Jones to make his HW debut.

jWPaPIa.gif
Haha exactly. I mean just think about it legacy wise if he moved up and beat ngannou and stipe? Jones vs Stipe would be a massive fight. I’d be glued to the tv personally

He's gonna out price himself
There is no amount of money the UFC shouldn't pay Jones to fight Francis or Stipe. Especially Francis. It would do fantastic numbers. And he would promote the hell out of it.

Back