Jon Jones Says He Won the Fourth and Fifth Rounds

Which rounds did Jones win?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
jon-jones-dominick-reyes-ufc-247-11.jpg

Despite a slow start, Jon Jones would eventually find his range midway through round three and began to take over the fight. While round four was closely contested, Jones was able to pull away in the fifth and final round, which seemingly cemented his victory in the eyes of the judges. After twenty-five minutes of hard-fought action, Jon Jones was awarded a unanimous decision victory from the judges in attendance. Jones was asked if he noticed Reyes beginning to back off in rounds four and five.

“Yea,” said Jones, “I think he felt that championship heat.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/jon...ominick-reyes-he-felt-that-championship-heat/

Last edited:
Jon won each 10-9
What fight were you people watching??

Cecil Peoples had the 1st 10-8 Jones.

I had it 4-0 going into the fifth, Jon looked like a lost antelope out there until Reyes slowed down

"Jones said he won the fourth and fifth rounds"

Jones clearly won the fourth and fifth rounds

What's your point?

Hurrrrrrrrr Jon won every round 10-7 durrrr

4th round was close honestly, 3rd round was reyes, rounds 1-2 were clearly reyes...go figure people think reyes won the fight ya know

4-5 were very clearly Jones, just as clear as round 1 being Reyes. Round 2-3 I had Reyes simply because he did more damage, but I can see why someone could give one of them to Jones based on control/advancing. The rules need to change because Reyes should definitely have gotten 1-3 without having to consider control/advancing which means nothing if the other fighters does more damage.

Jones got 3 warnings for extending his fingers. Two in the first and one in the third. There were other times Jon did it, but Dan didn't call him on it.

A known eye gouger like Jones should not get more than two warnings.

Sorry, but that's bullshit.

Back