Jon Jones' samples underwent CIR testing and came back clean

Yes, he's passed every test and multiple experts have shut down these absurd accusations that haters made up. It was funny that suddenly every hater pretended to be doctors and knew everything about testosterone ratios.

#andstill #unbroken

Yea because a 27 year old will have the test levels of an 80 year old man.

Is normal.

Well now doesn't that just answer all questions and clear up everything

Cir has a two week detection range. He could have had synthetics in his system prior to that, and nothing would shown up on the carbon isotope test, but his t:e ratio would be sketch. Which it was.

I'll let you make up your own mind.

You see there are so many masking agents and although the CIR test was ok, it doesn't explain the very low T count. There is only one answer=roids or old man syndrome, you pick!

CIR tests have to be done immiediatley, if the substance in question was taken the same day as the test, which is highly unilkely since it was a surprise, then there would be a 2 week window, which as far as I know no test had been done until the media started making waves about how the GOAT P4P fighter has the hormone levels of my grand mother, yet somehow to sherdogger its "normal", when in truth we all know he's on thst Overeem Horse diet

No. Unfortunately, I believe there are theoretical things that anyone could take that couldn't be tested for.

Unfortunately, his low testosterone levels (even if the cir results do come back clean) will cause the legitimacy of his career to be questioned.

First of all, way to check if there were other threads on this. Second, while it's nice to hear they neither released the tests (even in simple terminology) nor do many/any of us seem to know what the parameters are for effective testing.

For now, it is what it is. Jones isn't all all the issue here at this point. The problem and the focus should be on the NSAC and Zuffa.

Unfortunately, his low testosterone levels (even if the cir results do come back clean) will cause the legitimacy of his career to be questioned.

I don't think it affects his legacy all that much. PrideFC and all.

Cir has a two week detection range. He could have had synthetics in his system prior to that, and nothing would shown up on the carbon isotope test, but his t:e ratio would be sketch. Which it was.

I'll let you make up your own mind.

Well, seeing as there's no proof of anything, he's innocent, right?

Yes, he's passed every test and multiple experts have shut down these absurd accusations that haters made up. It was funny that suddenly every hater pretended to be doctors and knew everything about testosterone ratios.

#andstill #unbroken

.19/1 isn't a pass, its a red flag. I haven't read anything from any expert that explains how its normal for Jones to have such a low ratio,

You see there are so many masking agents and although the CIR test was ok, it doesn't explain the very low T count. There is only one answer=roids or old man syndrome, you pick!

Are there natural explanations for why it could be that low?

Yeah, the normal range is from around .1 up to 4, so you can be that low and have absolutely nothing wrong. - Dr. Don Catlin.

Catlin is the founder of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory, which is the first U.S. anti-doping lab, where he served as director for 25 years.

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/9/7520867/10-lessons-from-the-jon-jones-drug-testing-debacle

Lets face It, anybody who knows anything about training and the importance of testosterone knows that the Jones that showed against DC wasn't training at a .19/1 ratio, plain and simple.

Are there natural explanations for why it could be that low?

Yeah, the normal range is from around .1 up to 4, so you can be that low and have absolutely nothing wrong. - Dr. Don Catlin.

Catlin is the founder of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory, which is the first U.S. anti-doping lab, where he served as director for 25 years.

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/9/7520867/10-lessons-from-the-jon-jones-drug-testing-debacle

Lol yet u'll get medical treatement for anything below .3, please look up low testosterone in males and tell me honestly if u think Jones walking around at .19, please read the book the sport gene by epstein who ans you'll c the impact testosterone makes on an athlete, although u uave post TRT Henderson, Post TRT Big Foot, Post TRT Chael as examples

.19/1 isn't a pass, its a red flag. I haven't read anything from any expert that explains how its normal for Jones to have such a low ratio,

Here is an expert for you. Dr. Don Catlin is the founder of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory, which is the first U.S. anti-doping lab, where he served as director for 25 years.

Here is an expert for you. Dr. Don Catlin is the founder of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory, which is the first U.S. anti-doping lab, where he served as director for 25 years.

/thread

No. The CIR test clearly means that he was dirty. If he was clean, why did they only release it after people asked !?!?!!?.

So fishy. Betting this goes to the highest levels.

Back