Jon Jones' samples underwent CIR testing and came back clean

602323_460s.jpg

A little booger sugar is gonna fuck with the chemicals in your body. I don't think he was doing PED's, just a shit load of blow(which is really the only way to do it, lol).

Many of you guys are literally ignoring/over looking everything what the doctor said

The notion surrounding Jone's drug test result is that he STOPPED taking PED. If he was ON PED for the fight he would have HIGH T/E ratio, we got exactly the opposite of that, he had an extremely LOW T/E ratio, very similar to someone who went through the AFTERMATH of PED use.

To make a comparison when Overeem tested HIGH for T/E he was suspended. Ever since the suspension all of his test results showed dangerously low T levels and he was cleared to fight.

They asked Dr.Catlin
The main question is simple: Why is the T/E ratio for Jon Jones seemingly so low?

her answer

"He could be taking epistestosterone. That would give a low ratio, but to find that out, you've got to know what you're doing in the testing and I don't think the people doing the testing really understand what's going on."

and then when asked ....

Are there natural explanations for why it could be that low?

"Yeah, the normal range is from around .1 up to 4, so you can be that low and have absolutely nothing wrong."

^This is the range that male would have at it's extreme low (.1) up to 4 (extreme high) She is by no means saying its completely normal for an elite athlete in tiptop condition to have a T level at it's extreme low range , that was not the context.

602323_460s.jpg

A little booger sugar is gonna fuck with the chemicals in your body. I don't think he was doing PED's, just a shit load of blow(which is really the only way to do it, lol).

Cocaine will not mess with your t:e to that extent. It's not a hormone.

From what I got from the the net in googling average ng/ml testosterone levels is the ng/ml average is from 2.4 - 12.4, Jones levels were 1.8, .59, and 4.9, the first 2 are extremely low for a male, and no CIR tests were done in a tine frame worth mentioning, u have to understand how important testosterone is for a man, and how imperative it is for athletes. Both male and females, no way Jones gave the performance of his life after a training camp with the hormone levels of a school girl

Well Commissioner Bennett never stated the time frame, I would hope it was done shortly after.

Without a blood test it would be inclusive to determine his absolute testosterone levels let alone come to the conclusion that he had the hormone levels of a school girl based on a urine test. The december 4th tests i think are interesting, but remember one was sample was too watery and whether that led to the .59 result is entirely probable.

The value is referring to the T/E ratio which is Testosterone divided by Epitestosterone.

Your question is similar to somebody saying 10/5 = 2 and you demand to know what measurement was used to reach the value of 2.

Whether it's 10 grams/5 grams or 10 apples/5 apples the end value is going to be the same. The same is true of the T/E ratio.

The ratio isn't why people have a bug up their ass. It's the total amount of test in his system they're talking about. If what the reports are claiming is true, Jon has the testosterone of an 80yr old man or someone who's been kicked in the nuts repeatedly. They want to know why it's supposedly that low and if it really is, whether he's using masking agents of some kind. People are now arguing about what is considered a normal level of test per ml of urine and the figures they're throwing around are wildly different.

I'm a fan of Jones, the fighter and don't get in to all this petty personal bullshit that so many little girls on here love. Still, I'm honest enough to say I don't know what the hell these numbers mean and I dont think the reporters covering it know either and they aren't doing a good job getting the correct information out.

Having half the testosterone of a normal man while muscling around a former olympic wrestler isn't normal, training heavy lift also increases your testosterone, well Jones training is no where near the endurance training of a marathon runner who has to run 42 kms

A few things to consider. DC's ratio was also on the lower side. Jon Jones was using cocaine. & neither fighter is probably lifting heavy a month out before a fight

The ratios that everyone is talking about were taking a month to around 2 weeks before the fight. That doesn't mean those were their ratios on fight night. The ratios these fighter had during the fight is more likely different from what they had weeks before when they are gradually trying to make 205.

Whatever happened to people getting dubs/bans for accusing fighters of PED usage? There are a few absolute violations in this thread.

Mods changed the rules long ago about fighter bashing. There should be a sticky somewhere saying "Fighter bashing is ok as long as the fighter in question is Jon Jones". :D

There is still no explanation for the actual levels of hormones. Bit of an issue.

Anyone who understands anything about this field, even recreational, knows JJ was doing a little test

And God bless him too

A few things to consider. DC's ratio was also on the lower side. Jon Jones was using cocaine. & neither fighter is probably lifting heavy a month out before a fight

The ratios that everyone is talking about were taking a month to around 2 weeks before the fight. That doesn't mean those were their ratios on fight night. The ratios these fighter had during the fight is more likely different from what they had weeks before when they are gradually trying to make 205.

Main difference is Dc's ratio fluctuated normally between tests, while Jones' spiked between them. And one of his test samples was watery.

Whatever happened to people getting dubs/bans for accusing fighters of PED usage? There are a few absolute violations in this thread.

Only allowed if the discussion is about Jones.

There are ways to fool all the tests.

Being the P4P # 1 guy on the planet, I'm sure he pays good $$ to somebody to make sure that it stays clean.

Kind of obvious that all the top guys are on roids, though. Just a fact of the athletic world, I've learned to accept it don't care.

Mods changed the rules long ago about fighter bashing. There should be a sticky somewhere saying "Fighter bashing is ok as long as the fighter in question is Jon Jones". :D

I've noticed that myself. I've noticed blatant fighter bashing in nearly every thread about Jones. Surely if we notice it, the mods do too???

Many of you guys are literally ignoring/over looking everything what the doctor said

The notion surrounding Jone's drug test result is that he STOPPED taking PED. If he was ON PED for the fight he would have HIGH T/E ratio, we got exactly the opposite of that, he had an extremely LOW T/E ratio, very similar to someone who went through the AFTERMATH of PED use.

To make a comparison when Overeem tested HIGH for T/E he was suspended. Ever since the suspension all of his test results showed dangerously low T levels and he was cleared to fight.

They asked Dr.Catlin
The main question is simple: Why is the T/E ratio for Jon Jones seemingly so low?

her answer

"He could be taking epistestosterone. That would give a low ratio, but to find that out, you've got to know what you're doing in the testing and I don't think the people doing the testing really understand what's going on."

and then when asked ....

Are there natural explanations for why it could be that low?

"Yeah, the normal range is from around .1 up to 4, so you can be that low and have absolutely nothing wrong."

^This is the range that male would have at it's extreme low (.1) up to 4 (extreme high) She is by no means saying its completely normal for an elite athlete in tiptop condition to have a T level at it's extreme low range , that was not the context.

Good post.

Only allowed if the discussion is about Jones.

Yes let's censor all discussion of Jones' low numbers. Why should we? Did he not test 0.19. Did he not test positive for coke? Nothing people are saying or assuming about test results is out of line, it's all relevant to mma news.

If he didn't have a low ratio you may have a point.

Let's not be mean to Jones. Not only does he deserve compassion for his, according to some here, cocaine addiction - he now also deserves it because he's apparently really sick since his testosterone is that of a child's. I guess it's lucky that he's a Christian so God can help him ignore this huge medical issue.

Yes, he's passed every test and multiple experts have shut down these absurd accusations that haters made up. It was funny that suddenly every hater pretended to be doctors and knew everything about testosterone ratios.

#andstill #unbroken
This is all horseshit. The whole thing.

Yes let's censor all discussion of Jones' low numbers. Why should we? Did he not test 0.19. Did he not test positive for coke? Nothing people are saying or assuming about test results is out of line, it's all relevant to mma news.

If he didn't have a low ratio you may have a point.

Exactly, it's like these people want censorship. '

I think the rule is, if there is evidence you are allowed to talk about it. For example, Overeem was caught roiding=not fighter bashing, just stating a fact. Something is weird about Jones levels=stating a fact.

However, Tito Ortiz is a *****=fighter bashing, as I have no evidence he is in fact a *****. For all I know, he could be a ***, a ****, or a ************ *** ***** *******.

The ratio isn't why people have a bug up their ass. It's the total amount of test in his system they're talking about. If what the reports are claiming is true, Jon has the testosterone of an 80yr old man or someone who's been kicked in the nuts repeatedly. They want to know why it's supposedly that low and if it really is, whether he's using masking agents of some kind. People are now arguing about what is considered a normal level of test per ml of urine and the figures they're throwing around are wildly different.

I'm a fan of Jones, the fighter and don't get in to all this petty personal bullshit that so many little girls on here love. Still, I'm honest enough to say I don't know what the hell these numbers mean and I dont think the reporters covering it know either and they aren't doing a good job getting the correct information out.

Meh, the ratio has a lot to do with it. In California, his 1:5 ratio is greater than their allowed 1:4. He passes in Nevada and WADA as they use 1:6 as their cut off...

Really weird to think about.

Exactly, it's like these people want censorship. '

I think the rule is, if there is evidence you are allowed to talk about it. For example, Overeem was caught roiding=not fighter bashing, just stating a fact. Something is weird about Jones levels=stating a fact.

However, Tito Ortiz is a *****=fighter bashing, as I have no evidence he is in fact a *****. For all I know, he could be a ***, a ****, or a ************ *** ***** *******.

You know people aren't just talking about it though. You were having rational discussion with me earlier but a lot of people are outfight saying things like "everyone knows Jones is using peds" and much worse than that.

Back