• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon Jones Return Depends on Francis Ngannou's Knee per Dana White

Jon got the best resume in MMA history,he aint scared of Francis actually Francis should be scared of Jon.

Didnt follows Francis situation but I guess he got an injury,otherwise why waiting for so long ?

by the way,funny to see people saying Jon would never face Francis.
where is Francis ? Why not asking to fight Jon ?
he did once but is now in shadows

Jon got the best resume in MMA history,he aint scared of Francis actually Francis should be scared of Jon.

Didnt follows Francis situation but I guess he got an injury,otherwise why waiting for so long ?

by the way,funny to see people saying Jon would never face Francis.
where is Francis ? Why not asking to fight Jon ?
he did once but is now in shadows
Seriously? Dude when you don't know shit about something, don't feel like you have to share your opinion.

Let ys see what does the biggest Jones nuthugger on Sherdog has to say about it @Juice

P.S. Have a sig and AV bet on Jones vs Stipe and he promised never to mention Jones again if he somehow fucks up another planned HW fight ( which is higly likely imo, lol)
Well look who it is. Its the biggest Stipe nuthugger in the history of sherdog still worshiping his hero and can't keep my name out of your mouth.

You still talking about the same crap weeks later mentioning me because I keep embarrassing you. You are a clown LMAO.

The Jon Jones HW saga rages on...a decade of hilarity.

"Hey Francis, did you see me slide 250K over to that social media influencer? That could be yours if you sign for a 20/20 and a couple Venum coupons."

mOj6Z19.gif

jones should have moved up after one or two title defenses?

Seriously? Dude when you don't know shit about something, don't feel like you have to share your opinion.
Wow,why dont you share your deep knowledge with us ?
Seems like you know lot of shit but just shit
This pl

Oh, but I thought Jones was fighting Stipe?

Just kidding. I knew he wasn’t. The only opponent Jones seems intent on beating is the law.

If that is what it takes to get both guys back, do it.

Does it makes 100% sense from a competition/deserving standpoint, no. But for business and future business 10000000%

why do people still entertain this idea that this fraud is going to fight at HW? i remember bunch of clowns telling me how he was going to roll through the HW division any moment. even AFTER they waited 10 yrs from when he FIRST said he was going to do it.

never ceases to amaze me the delusion that fans have. you'd think these guys were Jon Jones dad or brother or wife or something with the way they try to defend this sociopath.

why do people still entertain this idea that this fraud is going to fight at HW? i remember bunch of clowns telling me how he was going to roll through the HW division any moment. even AFTER they waited 10 yrs from when he FIRST said he was going to do it.

never ceases to amaze me the delusion that fans have. you'd think these guys were Jon Jones dad or brother or wife or something with the way they try to defend this sociopath.

For the same reason you keep emotionally posting and engaging the subject, Jones is the best fighter in mma history and by all accounts has put on 30lbs.

Anyone who waited 10 years for a 24 year old champion , who dedicated the following decade to be the longest reigning champion to move to another weight class, is a straight up MORON

jones should have moved up after one or two title defenses?

I really wonder about the intelligence of people who have been "waiting" for Jones or any fighter with two title defenses moving to another weight class.

They're sitting around, waiting ?

Jones will run and oblique kick haha

For the same reason you keep emotionally posting and engaging the subject, Jones is the best fighter in mma history and by all accounts has put on 30lbs.

Anyone who waited 10 years for a 24 year old champion , who dedicated the following decade to be the longest reigning champion to move to another weight class, is a straight up MORON

how am i emotional? HE'S THE ONE WHO SAID HE'D DO IT 10 YEARS AGO. Jones is the best LHW in UFC history. in MMA LHW history? that's debatable. in MMA history period? that is very debatable.

just because i come on here and call him and all his nuthuggers on their bullshit doesn't mean i'm emotional. the only ones who are in their feelings about him are the ones who keep saying he'd dominate a division that have ZERO proof of.

Lol

Who has jones ever ducked? I dont get this notion

I get the guys a P.O.S outside of competition...and hes a cheater...for sure..

But hes more competitive and driven as a athlete then anyone in history of MMA... just look at his resume..he didnt need to fight half the guys he did if he was the ducking type lol.

Jones absolutely fights anyone at HW if the moneys right and is given enough time... the time has been given ...this is about money...

Say what want about the man...but as a competitor Jones is showing up

Dana and UFC should pay whatevers necessary to get Jonea and Ngannou in the ring...they will make more money then their paying out for sure ...its easy money and is the biggest HW fight to make at the moment without doubt...

Time to stop fucking around

Wtf? First he said they are working in stipe fight, now Francis is back in the picture?

What is going on?

Funny if Bones dare fight Francis. Those genes are no joke. Jones best weight class is LHW. His legs are naturally thin and generally he doesn't look solid as hw. Nganou is a true elite hw.

I would put Nganou as a - 1000 favorite here.

Jones is apsolutely fantastic but Nganou is the prime athlete at HW. Power speed size everything.

I would nominate Jones as best fighter of all times but Nganou shall snap him in half. Jones is not phisically strong enough. Also apsolutely pick Gane to destroy Jones. Now with Stipe he got a better chance but I believe in Stipe however I'm super biased there.
-1000 lmao delusional. You think Jones, one of the greatest fighters ever, would be one of the largest underdogs in any title fight? Crazy

Back