Jon Jones releases new video responding to haters

"I'm going to fight Glover and I will answer all the critics about the Gustafsson fight. I will fight Gustafsson after I fight Glover. I won the fight but I look at it as a blemish on my record because some people think I didn't. I promise you, he will be next."

Hahahahaha!!! The duck has quacked.

I think so many people dislike Jones and will hang on to anything that discredits his ability.

That may be true for some, but not me, i have started liking him much more since he stopped trying to be Mr Perfect, he is without doubt the best fighter to have ever fought in the UFC for me, but I still think the Gus fight was anything but decisive.

lol he is an awesome troll, perfect way to make haters even more angry. Cormier is extremely dangerous though, it would be better if he takes the Gus fight. I'd be fine with either of those fights though.

Anyone who says hater is a ... Err can't fighter bash.

Nice duck jones.

Im a DC fan. In fact im indifferent to Gus. That said, theyre both worthy of fighting Jones and id rather just go with the guy thats been lined up to fight Jones for quite a while now. The guy who signed a bout agreement. Nitpicking the worthiness of the contenders at this point is merely an attempt to jump on board with whatever Jone's is attempting stir up, to pledge your fanaticism.

LOL I wanted Jones to fight DC as soon as he beat Gus Im not jumping on anything. its the fight based on merit that makes the most sense. Gus lost fair and square and hasnt fought a top 10 fighter sense to prove he deserves another shot.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/who-do-you-think-won-jon-jones-vs-alexander-gustafsson-2564389/

I've never seen more sherdog members vote on 1 poll. This poll and the fact gustafsson has the same reach and sent him to the hospital is the reason I laugh at every jones fan that says "oh yea hes real scared of the guy he already beat"

LOL, why do you think there were so many votes??Cause the haters are busy turning it into a popularity contest.

Did you see the end of the fight?? Jones sprinted across the finish line and took the fight. If it went another 2 rounds, Gus would've gotten ko'ed. Maybe he went to the hospital cause he dug deeper and put his body through more to go over the top and win.

Jones is embracing his inner Maywether. And I like it!

So what if you've beat Gus before, Jones? Beat him again, and get paid to do it.

Guys, he's obviously not ducking.

Why would he duck Gusta?

dmgsb2n.jpg

jonesgus_original.jpg

jones-limp.gif
Aren't you a mod?

LOL I wanted Jones to fight DC as soon as he beat Gus Im not jumping on anything. its the fight based on merit that makes the most sense. Gus lost fair and square and hasnt fought a top 10 fighter sense to prove he deserves another shot.

Gus should have to earn his rematch. His best win is Shogun so far.

I LUV IT how so many these NEW mma fans hate on Bones jones since day1!! When I
say NEW mma fan I mean 2005 -2014. IT wasn't like this in the earlier days. U just RESPECT the fighter w/the most skillz to get it done. PERIOD!

This is probably just a giant troll on his part.

It's actually quite smart. It's getting a lot of attention

Jones activities on social media strike me as too erratic to be trolling. Bickering with fans, making comments and then deleting them (he deleted his message to the eyepoke haters iirc), it just all points to someone who's easily rustled and reacts instantly on the internet.

If he were trolling, then Dana, DC and Gustafsson would be in on in, in a giant trolling conspiracy created to generate hype. Occam's razor man. The arguably greatest fighter in the sport happens to be somewhat of a tool, i think it's that simple...

Cliff notes. What stupid shit did he spew this time

As a fan, Jones is becoming indefensible.

Don't really see all the fuss about him fighting Gus or not.

Cormier's notable wins: BigFoot, Barnet, Staring, Mir, Nelson, Cummins, Hendo
Gus' notable wins: Diabate, Hamill, Matushenko, Tehuna, Shogun, Thiago Silva, Manuwa, Also a debatable win/lose against the champ, who was previously untouchable.

I have no idea why people pretend Cormier somehow has the hands-down better resume to beat Jones. Not that he wont be a game opponent... just stop pretending he has some astounding record.

I LUV IT how so many these NEW mma fans hate on Bones jones since day1!! When I
say NEW mma fan I mean 2005 -2014. IT wasn't like this in the earlier days. U just RESPECT the fighter w/the most skillz to get it done. PERIOD!

Shut up.

To me...that's a conversation for February, not June. The bout agreement is signed, The #1 contender has long been established. The fans have spoken. Let DC heal and lets get this fight with Gus lined up.

Back