Jon Jones releases new video responding to haters

What was his response to Gus?

127_jon_jones_vs_alexander_gustafsson_gallery_post.0_standard_709.0.jpg

ipouqsVS0g4iQ.gif

outside of the whole "jones beat gus/gus beat jones [jones definitely won the fight as an aside]" thing, and "he's ducking" it's just a shame that he seems to have no interest in a fight which would be big bucks and could provide a lot of entertainment to the fans

the latest carl froch v george groves boxing match was kind of a "be careful what you wish for" fight though, the first was close, it had drama, comebacks, controversy etc and was so anticipated as being another great fight, and it kind of ended up being a somewhat lacklustre one sided fight where the champion fought at his real ability. we could get the same in a gustaffson rematch who knows?

cormier is a new challenger and in my opinion possibly a more difficult one so i think it's fair enough that jones wants this fight. if he was sticking to his request that these guys fought each other to eliminate one of them as a challenger then maybe allegations of ducking would be fair, but he's got two able suitors pitching woo at him and he's picking the one he's not been there, done that with. fair enough... he doesn't want to tread old ground. he wants to be the very best like no one ever was. to fight them all is his real quest. to beat them is his cause.

I like how selfish he is.

It shows how selfish the "fans" are.

Stay mad haters. It's his career he can do whatever he wants.

How about anybody actually refute what he said? Protip: you can't.

Its very easy to refute what he said. Be a champ and fight the #1 contender. Period. Geeks may get off on the videos and trolling but fight fans simply want to see the highest anticipated matchups without any unnecessary drama.

He's gonna fight Gus if he likes it or not eventually

A discredit to the sport is having fighters get title fights they don't deserve. Cormier deserves the shot and why would Jones want to waste his time with a fighter he has all ready decisively beat?

I also think Jones won the first fight, but to say he decisively beat him hurts your credibility, it was a very close fight, and had it been fight without rules or a judging criteria many would give Gus the nod on damage, but I think Jones won the fight when using the MMA judging criteria.

I also think Jones won the first fight, but to say he decisively beat him hurts your credibility, it was a very close fight, and had it been fight without rules or a judging criteria many would give Gus the nod on damage, but I think Jones won the fight when using the MMA judging criteria.

He won 3 rounds, arguably 4, thats pretty decisive. Judging the fight on anything but the criteria its judged on is pointless and means nothing.

Its very easy to refute what he said. Be a champ and fight the #1 contender. Period. Geeks may get off on the videos and trolling but fight fans simply want to see the highest anticipated matchups without any unnecessary drama.

what does #1 contender mean and how does gus deserve that title over DC? if the UFC decides Chael is now the LHW #1 contender is Jones still wrong for wanting someone more deserving like DC or Gus?

LOL you haters don't even realize, by reacting to it, you're allowing Jon JOnes to win.

I dont care cause I like the guy, but you're basically the same people who by reacting in a pissed off fashion helped make floyd mayweather, howard stern, into what they are today.

Good job helping build up the brand that is Jon JOnes! Thanks!

How about anybody actually refute what he said? Protip: you can't.

DC is injured while Gus is ready to go. Jones sitting out while DC heals, which could take months, creates an unnecessary lag in the division. Which means he's basically stalling for the case of stalling. It is his career, but he doesn't get to handpick opponents. Not so hard to refute, eh?

This video is kinda sad really, as was the previous one he made about the eyepokes. The guy has everything going for him, he really is a uniquely gifted fighter. Watching him make videos where he acts like an annoying 14 year old is just, i don't know, unbecoming of his talent as a fighter.

So its official now, Jones basically admitted he is ducking Gustafsson. No we can all stop arguing about it.

Man, this guy is just so likeable.

Get some fans Jon.

[YT]iBPU19kEQyI[/YT]

Hahaha as someone pointed out earlier... I also believe a complete mental breakdown might be imminent. That would be really sad since I much rather would like to watch the chump laid out in the octagon than sent to a mental institution :)

Back