• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Jones Refuses DC rematch at HW

Jones has flopped on this subject about 15 times already. He'll be calling for the superfight tomorrow night after he beats Gus, imo.

You mean to tell me a guy who just made 204 today wouldn't be suited at class where some guys cut to make 265?!

Jones "too small" to fight at HW

Guess its just something the real GOATs do
<Fedor23>

704bcdd3fafc0d14985b7b39f9371703e07cda6e133a6a8a673c2345daac8dbc.jpg

He dominated DC twice at LHW. Why should Jon have to move up/give DC an advantage for the 3rd fight?? Makes no sense. Jones has nothing to prove vs DC. It's DC that needs to avenge his losses. Jon would be foolish to go up to HW where he's never fought and face off against DC.

Don't be a Pussssssyyyyyy Jon

Last edited:
Not a fan of Jones by any standards but i dont think he's scared of DC at HW. His issue is that if he beats DC at HW he'll have to defend againts other killers of HW, something he wants to avoid. Guys like Overeem,Ngannou,Cain will kill Jones instantly.

Even with his steroids, he doesn't want to see DC at HW.

I've always said DC is a different fighter at HW. He loses his power at LHW.

lel people really think he's scared of DC? he's spent like 45 minutes of his life in combat with DC and knocked him the fuck out at one point. DC probably read this and breathed a sigh of relief

“Nah, no,” Jones said matter-of-factly when asked about the potential matchup. “He looks good at heavyweight. He’s designed to be a heavyweight. He’s comfortable there. He naturally goes to heavyweight between every fight. That is his spot, and like I said, he makes a great heavyweight champion. Even before fighting me, he was on a tear at heavyweight. That’s his zone. I have no reason to challenge him at heavyweight because to me it’s not personal.”

“When he comes down to light heavyweight, it’ll be personal again. And he can have what he has, I’ll have what I have, and that’s being the most dominant light heavyweight champion, the only light heavyweight champion since 2011.”
images

“Nah, no,” Jones said matter-of-factly when asked about the potential matchup. “He looks good at heavyweight. He’s designed to be a heavyweight. He’s comfortable there. He naturally goes to heavyweight between every fight. That is his spot, and like I said, he makes a great heavyweight champion. Even before fighting me, he was on a tear at heavyweight. That’s his zone. I have no reason to challenge him at heavyweight because to me it’s not personal.”

“When he comes down to light heavyweight, it’ll be personal again. And he can have what he has, I’ll have what I have, and that’s being the most dominant light heavyweight champion, the only light heavyweight champion since 2011.”

If that's what he said then he's removing himself from GOAT consideration. Can't be the baddest dude ever and hide behind weight restrictions. Looks like the conversation is between D.C. and Fedor at this point.

lel people really think he's scared of DC? he's spent like 45 minutes of his life in combat with DC and knocked him the fuck out at one point. DC probably read this and breathed a sigh of relief

Ya, he's not scared..... he just doesnt want the extra $$$ and legacy or to be a double champ.

.... he also felt so insecure about fighting DC he had to use steroids.

Lmao dude's a shook cuck who knows DC will knock him out at HW. Guy had every single advantage in the book and still had to resort to cheating to beat a fat manlet who only started MMA at 30.

<DCWhoa><36><DC-Champ>
loool at calling him fat. yea he is fat but he has a lot of muscle mass too. More than you will ever have and the functional strength to support his beefed up body. that fat dude will dump your ass in a split second and probably bench press you Into oblivion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back