• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Jones Refuses DC rematch at HW

28k posts and you dint know it was a NC. Wow.

DC has 1 loss to a 3 time drug cheat.

Laughing out loud you actually think I did not know that? Seriously? Revisit that question and come up with Another answer. Hit your buzzer and try again.

I dislike Jones as a person, but this is nonsense. Why do people think that when someone cleans out a division, they somehow have a responsibility to move up a weight class (not just any weight class, but a weight class with a 60 lbs limit difference) and compete there? If he's the best 205er ever, and no one can beat him at 205, why does he have the onus to compete outside of his own weight class to prove something?

I thought they became cool after the rematch?

I remember Jon Jones giving him props and burying the hatchet.
Lol have you been paying attention at all since then lmao

UFC should force Jones to take that fight in Nevada for the lulz to make up for all that dick sucking they did this week

Oh, you mean like the time where he hadn't fought in 4 years, went up and choked out the bigger champ in a division he's never fought in before? I can totally see how you wouldn't consider that a challenge.

I can also see how it's painfully obvious you're simply a hater and don't really understand MMA either.

He didn't go hunting Siva or Weidman...

humble jones letting cormier own a belt. imagine how devastated DC would be after clean jones KO'ed him again at HW

Jonathan is insecure and terrified of HW. Nothing new here.

Lmao dude's a shook cuck who knows DC will knock him out at HW. Guy had every single advantage in the book and still had to resort to cheating to beat a fat manlet who only started MMA at 30.

<DCWhoa><36><DC-Champ>
Jesus Christ.

You are a manlet cuck incel soyboy

See? I can sherbro.

DC could probably make more money fighting Brock at Heavyweight. The Jon Jones vs. DC at Heavyweight will become one of MMA's biggest what ifs.

DC could probably make more money fighting Brock at Heavyweight. The Jon Jones vs. DC at Heavyweight will become one of MMA's biggest what ifs.

What if?? Jones wrecked him twice.. Another 20 pounds is going to matter? Jones owes DC nothing. They did this twice..

Jones is taking the high road and allowing DC to have some glory.

Jones feels sorry for him, we all know he will come up to take DC's title away eventually, he's just letting DC have a little shine, no problem.

I think DC already has all the glory. He's set up for life after MMA, Jones is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Yup, been in my sig since he said it. So according to Jon, DC is ducking him at LHW, but DC is about to ride off into the sunset. Jon is here to stay and is just entering his prime. Being double champ would be great for his legacy, even if he where to bust a GSP and just vacate afterward. So why not go up and take the title from a man he's already "beaten" twice?

<{vega}>

For the willfully ignorant gentlemen such as yourself, refer to my post.

.... and he can't even use the whole "I'm not big enough" excuse with DC.

He's just straight up being a b****

Last edited:
jones can't be GOAT if he doesn't go up in weight and challenge DC... gsp never challenged Anderson Silva and people disqualify him from GOAT

Back