Jon Jones post fight tests

Then give me some other explanation. Truth is only a serious medical condition or coming of a cycle would explain this ratio from a man in his physical prime.

Any explanation would be worthless to you because you completely lack the credentials to understand it.. It's like a garbage man wanting to give out Physicals..

No it does not. The NSAC lab is shite. Athletes in other sports have been banned on dubious ratios alone. Would this be the Olympics both would have been disqualified.
Your failure to educate yourself means that your opinion is worthless. Have a nice one.

So everyone is guilty and nobody can be trusted right got it.. Moving on..

Then give me some other explanation. Truth is only a serious medical condition or coming of a cycle would explain this ratio from a man in his physical prime.

No it does not. The NSAC lab is shite. Athletes in other sports have been banned on dubious ratios alone. Would this be the Olympics both would have been disqualified.
Your failure to educate yourself means that your opinion is worthless. Have a nice one.

You ignored my entire explanation. Stay ignorant with the reading comprehension of a turd.

UFC can't even afford to pay Diaz enough to check leg kicks.
chuckle.gif

Back