Jon Jones post fight tests

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What happened with them? Any news?

Believe theres a thread Showing the all clear. Of course there are a few tinfoils claiming corruption/bribery.

It's still a very suspicious case. The whole thing was handled poorly, left MANY questions unanswered, and just reeks of a cover up. The MMA press needs to grow a pair and start asking the hard questions and doing their job.

pIybqGc.jpg

Sherdog's wish didn't come true (Jones testing positive for PED usage)

So now there are Sherdog conspiracy theories claiming that it was 'swept under the rug'

He passed because the NSAC and WADA are paid off by UFC.

And just as I expected, even after he has been cleared of any wrongdoing he is still being crucified by the haters.

He passed because the NSAC and WADA are paid off by UFC.

Well if are gonnna pay people off they might have brided the first test.
Also probably spent some money to keep chael in the clear.

Well if are gonnna pay people off they might have brided the first test.
Also probably spent some money to keep chael in the clear.

These were all strategies to lower us into a false sense of security.

The POST-fight test results haven't been announced yet, I don't know what all you Jones fans are talking about. All the results that have come back have been from PRE-fight, five of them.

Hell, the Machida / Dolloway post-fight tests just came back yesterday. That card was December 20, 2014. That's 3 weeks ago, the usual amount of time it takes for post fight results to get back. http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Al...-vs-Dollaway-Drug-Tests-Come-Back-Clean-80273

The UFC 182 post-fight tests probably won't be out until next week. No matter what anyone tells me different, they're simply not out yet. I'll show you next week when Sherdog posts the article talking about the POST-FIGHT test results.

The POST-fight test results haven't been announced yet, I don't know what all you Jones fans are talking about. All the results that have come back have been from PRE-fight, five of them.

Hell, the Machida / Dolloway post-fight tests just came back yesterday. That card was December 20, 2014. That's 3 weeks ago, the usual amount of time it takes for post fight results to get back. http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Al...-vs-Dollaway-Drug-Tests-Come-Back-Clean-80273

The UFC 182 post-fight tests probably won't be out until next week. No matter what anyone tells me different, they're simply not out yet. I'll show you next week when Sherdog posts the article talking about the POST-FIGHT test results.

CIR_tests_released.png

Then why does this say "collection date" 1/03 and 1/04?

EDIT: Just realized these are the CIR test results.

Still proves he wasn't using exogenous testosterone.

I highly doubt he is going to fail for drugs/PEDs on his post fight if he was clean a month out lol

Last edited:
CIR_tests_released.png

Then why does this say "collection date" 1/03 and 1/04?

EDIT: Just realized these are the CIR test results.

Still proves he wasn't using masking agents.

I highly doubt he is going to fail for drugs/PEDs on his post fight if he was clean a month out lol

No all that one confirmed was there was no ex Test detect in his urine. The blood results have not come back yet. I do agree it is highly unlikely he will pop for a PED especially in any of the post fight screens. The post fight tests conducted are more of an IQ test than a search for PED use.

His urine pre and post fight test results have come back clean. There were only 3 tests pre fight night.

Back