Jon Jones' popularity is reaching Mayweather/Pacquiao level

He's a fucking disaster is why. Those three jerkjobs who went on the rampage in France are approaching Blowjob/Pepperoni Pizza fame levels

He's a fucking disaster is why. Those three jerkjobs who went on the rampage in France are approaching Blowjob/Pepperoni Pizza fame levels

You're confusing fame with infamy.

The terrorists are infamous.

Jon Jones is fucking famous.

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=/m/04gj_7y, /m/04ykxz, /m/03pmbb&date=today 12-m&cmpt=q

According to Google Trends, interest in Jon Jones has spiked more than five-fold. That's right, Jon Jones on cocaine generated more than five times more interest in him than any of his previous fights.

He's nearly right up there with Mayweather and Pacquiao.

I wish I could embed the chart.

The chart is fake! Popular is the wrong word! He's one of the most hated and overrated fighters in history in mine and a lot of other peoples opinions!

The chart is fake! Popular is the wrong word! He's one of the most hated and overrated fighters in history in mine and a lot of other peoples opinions!

Popular for all the wrong reasons. Infamous, really.

And there's a lot of other people who think he's potentially one of the greatest of all time and consider rich 27 year olds doing recreational drugs par for the course.

Opinions, man...

This is a spike.. The two boxers you named are household names across the world. JJ?.. Not yet.

Being well-known for being the most dominate 205 champion ever is a bad quality?

I disagree sir.

*whilst higher than a prime billy mays and more juiced than summerslam 91 ultimate warrior.

dem goats.

not at all

pac is an international icon, and mayweather is probably the best known boxer in the US. Jones is known, but nowhere near where these guys are.

Exactly, I'm a Jones fan but most people on this planet don't know who the hell he is.

This actually helps Jones and the UFC. Look at mayweather, many of the people who watch his fights hate him and want to see him get knocked out. That chit sells, Mayweather has had some domestic violence issues and other chit too.

Lol @ the UFC being mentioned in my facebook feed. "ufc chooses business over safety"

this has to end with dana white and tito battling in the stu hart dungeon somehow.

Hahaha Hell no

Jones couldn't reach Pacquiao/mayweather popularity if he got Oprah pregnant.

use a better word than popularity and I think there is some truth that he is getting big

Jones needs to cut a single after getting out of rehab if he wants to catch up with Pacquiao.

not at all

pac is an international icon, and mayweather is probably the best known boxer in the US. Jones is known, but nowhere near where these guys are.

This. Right at the moment, yeah he's pretty popular. But c'mon, Mayweather and Pacauaio are household names.

Back