Jon Jones out of rehab

Either be adults and admit and let the guy be a recreational user, or he's a real addict, and in that case this "rehab" stint was utterly pointless.

Fucking hate having my intelligence insulted.

You must hate your life then 😭

Rehab is for quitters.

Jones is not a quitter, so why should he be in rehab?

Doesn't surprise me at all. Actually, it is very common for addicts to bail after one day their first time through.

7VuNb94.gif

I have to say I am very disappointed that the UFC didn't come down on him hard for his latest stunt. He drove drunk, wrecked his car, and tested positive for cocaine.

What a joke... He ought to be ashamed of himself...

Who has time for rehab when there's coke yet to become part of your bloodstream out there.

Well it was just a load of BS anyway

just a pr move

I have to say I am very disappointed that the UFC didn't come down on him hard for his latest stunt. He drove drunk, wrecked his car, and tested positive for cocaine.

What a joke... He ought to be ashamed of himself...

He will get himself killed if he does nto change his behavior.

The reason he rehabbed so fast is because it was just a move for publicity and the truth is Jones doesn't have a "problem" with drugs, he just got busted once.

I understand cocaine is much more dangerous and hardcore than like marijuana and it is hypocritical the way fighters have been punished far worse just for weed.

But two wrongs don't make a right. If Jon is a coke user, that's his business, just because the government tells you it is bad does not make it the truth; in the US people are still arrested daily for small amounts of weed, that doesn't mean it should be that way, it's just the corrupt laws and cultural narratives that have been put in place to help control the population.

It's actually no one's business but Jones it just so happens that he got busted for it during a pre-fight drug test. He is probably just a recreational user and not addicted.

It's his life.

Jones has always picked new things up quickly. Spending only a night or two in rehab is not surprising for a practitioner of Look See Do.

Can you even do a rehab that fast? Wasn't it supposed to be 27 days or so?

That's pretty much like me curing a hangover and calling it rehab.

Pretty much.

Jon Jones is fucked. This is a road well traveled and many have reached its chaotic end.

Jon is the most interesting man in the world. He goes to toilet-->50 thread about him, his eyepokes, coke or whatever.

Back