Media Jon Jones offers to help Bobby Knuckles prepare for Izzy

https://www.foxsports.com.au/ufc/jo...a/news-story/46896235f52fed2d08a1910b0ff537ec
Jon Jones is not quite convinced by Israel Adesanya.
So, the UFC light heavyweight champion is backing Rob Whittaker to take out a much-anticipated — but still unofficial — 185-pound title unification bout with the Nigerian-born Kiwi, and is willing to lend a helping hand if required.

Jones himself has gone back-and-forth with Adesanya on social media; sparking speculation that a fight between two of the most exciting mixed martial artists might happen at some point down the line.

But the UFC megastar isn’t so sure it would be a genuine test.

“I think he’s [Adesanya] done good,” Jones told foxsports.com.au. “But I’m no Kelvin Gastelum. I’m a lot different to Kelvin Gastelum and if Kelvin can come that close to beating him, I’m not too worried about him.”

Adesanya is coming off a decision win over Gastelum in April; a five-round war that saw him pushed further than he ever had been in the Octagon.

The win saw Adesanya handed the interim middleweight belt, and set him up for a fight with current champion Whittaker; a match-up Jones says he wants to help the Aussie prepare for.

“I’m taking Robert Whittaker,” Jones said of the fight expected to take place later in 2019.

“I think he’s the more versatile fighter and I feel like Israel was definitely exposed by Gastelum. He showed that he can be touched by a guy with much shorter reach — a guy that didn’t grow up kickboxing put him through a kickboxing clinic, you know.

“So, I believe that Whittaker can win the fight, and if Whittaker needs help training for the fight, I’d love to help him.”

Now thats pretty interesting. Bobby should take the offer imo. PEDs or not Jones is probably the closest style to Izzy. What say Sherdog?
“Jon Jones offers to help Bobby Knuckles prepare for Izzy”

Oh ohhh...Bobby getting that body transformation...
05A0258A-816B-4723-B751-DCB6B3CDA231.jpegB4C9A387-465C-4D3B-9F7A-D8CD5C2CD324.jpeg

Al natty and USADA approved off course.

If its only used on sherdog then thats alright.
Maybe so mate but ffs we’ve imported enough of America’s culture to our shores. Don’t need this triggered bullshit to boot.

Last edited:
I love when someone pisses Jones off
He doubles down on them hard

His face should be in the dictionary under the word Sociopath
That pregnant lady must have cut him off on the freeway.
It all makes sense now.

Yeah a religion invented because some slut couldn't admit she fuct another dude. All good you do you lad.
Sorry, what fairytale were you looking for?
proof-that-god-exists-holy-bible-proof-that-spiderman-exists-5042560.png

dumbass lol. You were mocking JBJ for not being Christian I gave you a lesson.
<36>

Back