Media Jon Jones offers to help Bobby Knuckles prepare for Izzy

If I were him, I'd say, "Go fuck yourself, I got this." Bob Whittaker is too nice of a guy to say that, though

It was the other way around buddy

Jones expressed interest in a fight with Silva but Anderson declined because he and Jon were "friends"

Just lol @ Jones being scared of a 5'11" middleweight with T-Rex arms like Whittaker
Well there’s a solid argument to be made Whittaker would pose more of a threat than either of Smith or Santos.

Last edited:
Lol Adesanya has nothing on Jones. He has a punchers chance. Jones annihilates him on the ground and I would even favor him standing against Adesanya.

Izzy vs Jon Jones could be in the works if Izzy beats Bobby Knuckles. Too bad Bobby has to lose for it to happen
Izzy is no where near close to ready for the ground game of Jones. He needs several years more of training and even then . . .

So you’re saying Jon Jones isn’t a sociopath?

Side note, do you wanna send my Nigerian uncle your bank details he’s looking for a sherdogger to donate 25 grand to
And you seem perfect to receive
Dont say that, he is retarded enough to actually do it.

Jones vs Adesanya would look very similar to Jones vs Vera. Adesanya should stay far away from Jones if he is smart and let any beef die.

Man bobby knuckles is a freak.. he's so complete as a fighter and as much as I like adesanya I think knuckles takes him inside 3. With that being said I think adesanya can be a future champ down the line

Not really

He's way too small for LHW and would get starched by either one
I usually don't comment on people's belt colour or judge them for when they joined as I find it rather arbitrary but jeez that's some white belt level shit analysis.

Didn't Whitaker also say he wanted to fight Jon Jones shortly after Israel said that cringy lame shit about killing Jon Jones after killing Anderson Silva?

Jon making friends with Whittaker so he doesn't have to contemplate a MW/LHW title match

<BC1>

Jones picking on a skinny Kiwi....
Meanwhile the toughest Kiwi on the planet is calling him a pussy and a cheat.

If I were him, I'd say, "Go fuck yourself, I got this." Bob Whittaker is too nice of a guy to say that, though
If you remove your emotions from it, skipping out on a chance to train with the best in your field seems like a wasted opportunity. If I'm Rob, I go to Albuquerque for a few days, for sure. At the very least, to size Jon up for a champ champ fight.

Izzy vs Jon Jones could be in the works if Izzy beats Bobby Knuckles. Too bad Bobby has to lose for it to happen
Sorry but Bobby gets KOd stiff by Adesanya. The good news is that will setup Bobby vs Kelvin & Adesanya vs Romero.

Thought he was already friends with Frank Mir.

Bobby probably wont leave Sydney to go to Albuquerque. Probably said it to get under Izzys skin,

I saw somewhere about how they may make that fight in the US, so if that ever ends up happening then it may not be the worst idea to spend the last few weeks training with Jon and rest of them there. Or can just meet in Vegas and train there as well. But if the fight is in Australia then I don't see him leaving which I agree with you on.

Back